Stephen hill is disgusted with Ms. Dash

Started by Zankou., January 20, 2016, 02:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

That was corny but yeah. Black individuals such as herself are doing more harm to themselves rather than Blacks as a whole because once shit hits the fan, it's gonna be like Noah's Ark out this bitch.

Code Red: itsMista

zeytoven

fuck stephen hill his trash ass network aint shit and aint neva gone be shit, let stacey have her opinions. Its a free country after all, are we all suppose to be on one accord?

Cowgirl

Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 04:47:55 PM
fuck stephen hill his trash ass network aint shit and aint neva gone be shit, let stacey have her opinions. Its a free country after all, are we all suppose to be on one accord?
Her opinion wasn't about the network's quality, it was that it should be abolished because it spotlights black entertainment period. Same goes for any other channels that originated from black's entertainment.
:hmph:

zeytoven

Quote from: BowDown on January 20, 2016, 04:51:44 PM
Her opinion wasn't about the network's quality, it was that it should be abolished because it spotlights black entertainment period. Same goes for any other channels that originated from black's entertainment.

well I agree, we should look for white approval for shit. We don't need our own tv network if its gonna be run by whites, whats the fucking point. Hell, black folks aren't buying music nor going to movie theater but they are going to support sports tho. What's is the fucking point and having a black history month doesn't mean shit. We can't even support black owned businesses so what is a fucking month gone do. They have erased us from history classes (grade school level) so a honorable month doesn't mean shit. Society is fucking back-peddling and we have a half-black man in office. Shit is fucking CRAZY. Anyway no need in having anything for our ppl as we don't value ourselves anyway.

zeytoven

SHIT I'M FUCKING FUMING. Niggas illegally downloading shit n can't dish out fucking 9.99 for an album but buying fast food. Fuck out of here. We don't need BET or any network because there is no black entertainment. Its dead, lONG FUCKING GONE. Hell just look at Instagram, u can see it Chris brown and others face. They know what time it is and its sad. The internet is just basically another tool to further push white ppl. Youtube is a fucking scam, I don't even believe those view stats . ... a billion views for an adele video fucking bitch sits in a chair n yells u got to be kidding me  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: ANYWAY I hope the government starts taxing the internet cus niggas don't get it n this shit is getting out of control. Fucking regulate the internet cus its only way to save art, or whats left of it

brocka4life

Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 04:56:25 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 20, 2016, 04:51:44 PM

well I agree, we should look for white approval for shit. We don't need our own tv network if its gonna be run by whites, whats the fucking point. Hell, black folks aren't buying music nor going to movie theater but they are going to support sports tho. What's is the fucking point and having a black history month doesn't mean shit. We can't even support black owned businesses so what is a fucking month gone do. They have erased us from history classes (grade school level) so a honorable month doesn't mean shit. Society is fucking back-peddling and we have a half-black man in office. Shit is fucking CRAZY. Anyway no need in having anything for our ppl as we don't value ourselves anyway.

Where do people come up with this stuff? Where are the statistics to support? This is just internet urban legend shit.

It was just stated in a Spike Lee interview that BLACK FOLKS account for 46% of movie ticket sales. Let's do the math on that, we account for a little over 13% of the U.S. population and still account for almost half of box office sales.  :ATLcameo:

brocka4life

January 20, 2016, 05:55:50 PM #11 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:56:01 PM by brocka4life
Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 05:02:30 PM
SHIT I'M FUCKING FUMING. Niggas illegally downloading shit n can't dish out fucking 9.99 for an album but buying fast food. Fuck out of here. We don't need BET or any network because there is no black entertainment. Its dead, lONG FUCKING GONE. Hell just look at Instagram, u can see it Chris brown and others face. They know what time it is and its sad. The internet is just basically another tool to further push white ppl. Youtube is a fucking scam, I don't even believe those view stats . ... a billion views for an adele video fucking bitch sits in a chair n yells u got to be kidding me  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: ANYWAY I hope the government starts taxing the internet cus niggas don't get it n this shit is getting out of control. Fucking regulate the internet cus its only way to save art, or whats left of it

Last I checked, the platforms that began all this illegal downloading shit were started by WHITES.

throwintheTAL

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on January 20, 2016, 05:55:50 PM
Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

Last I checked, the platforms that began all this illegal downloading shit were started by WHITES.
[/quote

"NAPSTER"