Mom throws baby shower for her 12 y/o daughter and her 24 y/o bvy ddy

Started by dangerous, December 08, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

December 08, 2021, 07:39:07 AM Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 07:42:16 AM by Lady of Lithuania
he proudly showed up at the hospital when it was time for her to give birth

...thinking the hospital would share in their joy like the girl's family did
things didn't quite work out that way

Woman Accused Of Allowing 24-Year-Old Man Be In A Relationship With Her 12-Year-Old Daughter, Even Throwing Them A Baby Shower

An Oklahoma mother has been accused of allowing her 12-year-old daughter to carry on a relationship with a 24-year-old man, even throwing a baby shower to celebrate her pre-teen daughter's pregnancy and providing the couple with condoms, authorities said.

Desiree Castaneda, 33, is now facing charges of enabling child sex abuse and child neglect after the 12-year-old girl gave birth in an Oklahoma hospital earlier this month.

The baby's father, Juan Miranda-Jara, 24, had reportedly brought the girl to the hospital on July 14 and is now facing charges of first-degree rape in connection with the case after hospital staff alerted police.

"The investigation revealed that the victim's mother and family members were aware of the relationship between the victim and Miranda-Jara," Tulsa Police said in a statement. "The family permitted the relationship, and there are photos of the family throwing a baby shower for the victim and the suspect."

More @ https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/desiree-castaneda-charged-with-enabling-child-sex-abuse

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cowboy Nine

I honestly don't even know where to begin.

this whole story is revolting.

Marilyn

I was going to ask where were the teachers but I guess she never stood up in the zoom classes

bby ddy

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

What the FUCK??? Disgusting spic. They should DESTROY his boochie in jail. How can you find a 12-year old sexually attractive?

CHOKE

Ion see the problem if it was consensual and the family was okay with it

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Planet Choke on December 08, 2021, 10:19:25 AM
Ion see the problem if it was consensual and the family was okay with it
12 year olds can't consent to sex.

Buy The Stars✨

why did i read this as MON aka monica cause some of yall call her tht..  i thought little layiah had a baby of her own for a small second