LA Reid Suggests Verzuz between Beyoncé and Mariah Carey

Started by Marilyn, December 08, 2021, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: bby ddy on December 08, 2021, 10:05:58 AM
Idk why people keep suggesting Bey for a Verzuz. She would NEVER even consider that platform lmaooooo. I could see Mariah possibly doing it.

this

Freemala Harris

December 08, 2021, 12:16:52 PM #16 Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 12:17:41 PM by Freemala Harris
ddddd the closest thing I could see Bey doing is a Verzuz with her huzzband

FRANCE

Quote from: Marilyn on December 08, 2021, 10:18:33 AM
Quote from: Planet Choke on December 08, 2021, 10:15:08 AM
Neither would do this lol

No I could actually see Mariah letting her hair down, having fun, and doing this. It's Bey who don't entertain our antics.

Yeah. She used to tune in too, all up in the comments. She'd do it.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

That would not be iconic. I don't see that happening. Mariah peers are Janet and Mary Periodt. Beyoncé is too big to do this, I say that because they would automatically give her the win to satisfy her fanbase.  Beyoncé discography is very lopsided. As big as she is I'm shunned at how little number one records she has. 
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Mrd0ndada

Mariah & Mary could go.   Mary doesn't have as many #1 records but she has cult classics that could hold up in the spirit of VERSUZ 
🙄

Young

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 08, 2021, 09:39:29 AM
And this mess peaked with Brandy and Monica.

!!
It gets no better than them tbh

Girls like Mariah and Bey aren't doing this btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 08, 2021, 01:18:52 PM
That would not be iconic. I don't see that happening. Mariah peers are Janet and Mary Periodt. Beyoncé is too big to do this, I say that because they would automatically give her the win to satisfy her fanbase.  Beyoncé discography is very lopsided. As big as she is I'm shunned at how little number one records she has.
Hey, who do you stan?

ophababes.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 08, 2021, 02:20:21 PM
Mariah & Mary could go.   Mary doesn't have as many #1 records but she has cult classics that could hold up in the spirit of VERSUZ

now THIS

Harlem

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 08, 2021, 02:20:21 PM
Mariah & Mary could go.   Mary doesn't have as many #1 records but she has cult classics that could hold up in the spirit of VERSUZ

Honestly, this is the only match up! B/c of their impact, longevity and coming out the same era... both pushed the needle on the early r&b/hip hop mesh too

RAY7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 08, 2021, 01:18:52 PM
That would not be iconic. I don't see that happening. Mariah peers are Janet and Mary Periodt. Beyoncé is too big to do this, I say that because they would automatically give her the win to satisfy her fanbase.  Beyoncé discography is very lopsided. As big as she is I'm shunned at how little number one records she has.
Aretha Franklin has like 2 #1 records

dangerous

Quote from: Freemala Harris on December 08, 2021, 12:16:52 PM
ddddd the closest thing I could see Bey doing is a Verzuz with her huzzband
another duets album mess ? 🥱

Amazing

Mariah could be convinced to do it but Bey would never.

I could see Mary agreeing to do it if Mariah signed on.

I don't think Janet would do it, she don't get down like that.

Ma Lo