Anybody give "Keys” a spin?

Started by Mrd0ndada, December 10, 2021, 07:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

I tried to get in but it isn't as instant as I would like.... I love her early work.   But this was kinda  :uhh:
🙄

Andthecategoryis...

Yes!! I haven't listened to the whole thing as of yet, but she has some vibes on there...although some of them vocals shaky and thin per usual.
She has different versions of the songs so some of them I like both versions and some of them I only like one.
Which songs did u like?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

long-timeTheRoofFan

I listened to the first 8 of 26 songs and gave up for now

Ulysses

I love love love Alicia but this is by far her worst album. I was so uninterested by the time I finished the first half of the album that I didn't wanna even give the other versions of the songs a chance. I haven't completed them yet but I will eventually get there....

rosone1

Love When You Call My Name and Come For Me are the only two I liked instantly.

b7

Not yet but i want to. A lil disappointed with it being so damn long but it's not a big deal 

DopeSoul.

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 11, 2021, 03:56:46 AM
Lemme see what she talmbout

SSSSDFDF

the way u bout to skim through the mess

DopeSoul.

Annie

I do not have the patience right now :plzstop: and after reading these comments I already know I will be disappointed. First two albums are still classics to me, I used to Stan

/.\

Nonchalantboi

It was ok...some of the songs you can hear how her voice has deteriorated  :uhh

🔥🔥🔥

Ma Lo

Very boring with bland, uninspired vocals and melodies. It's a couple of good ones on here though. She is finished. 

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 10, 2021, 08:28:57 PM
Yes!! I haven't listened to the whole thing as of yet, but she has some vibes on there...although some of them vocals shaky and thin per usual.
She has different versions of the songs so some of them I like both versions and some of them I only like one.
Which songs did u like?

I honestly can only tolerant "LA LA"
🙄

Young