MONICA - “Friends” video snippet!

Started by Young, December 14, 2021, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

February 28, 2022, 01:51:31 AM #270 Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 01:52:43 AM by Drogon
Quote from: ssw4919 on February 27, 2022, 09:13:03 PM
I'm screaming because someone on lipstickalley complained about yesterday's show.  She performed partial songs for less than an hour like she was the opening act instead of the headliner.  People were complaining.  :dead:

And this happened:

A lot of artist only perform hook-verse-hook

rosone1

I'm screaming because someone on lipstickalley complained about yesterday's show.  She performed partial songs for less than an hour like she was the opening act instead of the headliner.  People were complaining.  :dead:

And this happened:

They hate her on Lipstick Alley.Just because it's the popular thing to do over there.

long-timeTheRoofFan

The meta performance is live on Youtube in 4 minutes

Young

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

This chick IS NOT giving a solo Boy Is Mine mess right now?!?!

:usuresis: :hmph: :mmyulost: :omgwatshappening:

Young

:gorlonfire:

Bitch!!

Sing Monica

Sis is in GEWD VOICE

THE Erykah Badu cover and TBIM Are my favs rn

ssw4919

Quote from: rosone1 on February 28, 2022, 11:11:23 AM

And this happened:

They hate her on Lipstick Alley.Just because it's the popular thing to do over there.

Nah, it was a fan who supported her show and was annoyed she started late and ended early.  Several fans posted about it on social media.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Young

Scott.

She sounded great on "Angel of Mine". But I've never really seen he fuck that song up.