I hope Biden isn't planning on running another term...

Started by Kalifornia., December 16, 2021, 12:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

It he still has quite a bit of time, I dont know if he said "when" he would do it 😂

dangerous

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 17, 2021, 10:00:29 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 16, 2021, 06:47:13 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on December 16, 2021, 06:10:09 PM
I'm laughing at people being upset that they have to pay back loans that they agreed to pay back.  This is dumb
i see what ur getting at but a lot of people take out these loans for school when they're super young and may not have the knowledge about finances to truly understand how big of a burden it will be down the line. especially with the promise of a degree magically making their lives easier and more prosperous.

im sure many of them dont expect to end up working jobs that pay well under 50K after going to school in hopes of a job that would get them closer to 100.

it's understandable that some of them end up feeling GOT by the education system and these loan companies and would love to get some sort of relief wherever they can get it. wishful thinking. they may feel trapped.

so much to consider before just saying "u agreed tah pay so whats da problem!"

SHIT
d. D dndnfndnd 🤷🏾

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 01:36:03 AM
Quote from: Young on December 17, 2021, 12:20:43 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 12:17:51 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 16, 2021, 06:47:13 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on December 16, 2021, 06:10:09 PM
I'm laughing at people being upset that they have to pay back loans that they agreed to pay back.  This is dumb
i see what ur getting at but a lot of people take out these loans for school when they're super young and may not have the knowledge about finances to truly understand how big of a burden it will be down the line. especially with the promise of a degree magically making their lives easier and more prosperous.

im sure many of them dont expect to end up working jobs that pay well under 50K after going to school in hopes of a job that would get them closer to 100.

it's understandable that some of them end up feeling GOT by the education system and these loan companies and would love to get some sort of relief wherever they can get it. wishful thinking. they may feel trapped.

so much to consider before just saying "u agreed tah pay so whats da problem!"

How is that Biden's fault?
:letsmessfag:

I think it's moreso the fact that he said one thing during the campaigns while trying to get votes—and now we're seeing the complete opposite

It's the lies, for the people

He hasn't lied though.  He has eliminated some student debt. He didn't say he would eliminate all student debt.

He did lie. I already posted the receipts in here. You're starting to sound like the Trumps.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 17, 2021, 01:56:46 AM
He's prob gonna run. Get over it. You should have campaigned harder for someone else like Amy Klobuchar lady year. Him not running would almost guarantee the Republicans win also.

Amy Klobuchar is a flop.

Elizabeth Warren >>>>>

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 'ology on December 17, 2021, 04:45:34 AM
Twitter is lashing him daily for this zzxcccxzzzzzzzz
The  Democrats are in a lot of trouble they haven't passed the main parts of Biden's campaign promises, the voting rights act hasn't been passed, the tax child tax credit is ending, but the student loan issue is the biggest. People in our age group are mad as hell so the Democrats will probably lose both chambers and the presidency. The republicans are gonna show them how to weld power in the worst ways possible the abortion and election at state levels are just the beginning.

Don't forget about the George Floyd Policing Act either. None of this shit has passed even though the Dems have the House and Senate.

They're a joke.

Edge gorl

December 17, 2021, 12:03:18 PM #50 Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:04:17 PM by Divine two spirit gorl
We needa ppls committee untied to any billionaires or corporations.

We need to get off they asses n start building communities untethered to tha system.
Modern day villages.

Repubs! Dems!

Its a fckin joke.
But hey at sum poirnt tha average individual will start lookin outside of tha box.🙄

Zankou.

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 17, 2021, 10:01:56 AM
It he still has quite a bit of time, I dont know if he said "when" he would do it 😂

He's gonna lose the house and the senate come midterms.

Young

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 17, 2021, 11:13:05 AM
Quote from: 'ology on December 17, 2021, 04:45:34 AM
Twitter is lashing him daily for this zzxcccxzzzzzzzz
The  Democrats are in a lot of trouble they haven't passed the main parts of Biden's campaign promises, the voting rights act hasn't been passed, the tax child tax credit is ending, but the student loan issue is the biggest. People in our age group are mad as hell so the Democrats will probably lose both chambers and the presidency. The republicans are gonna show them how to weld power in the worst ways possible the abortion and election at state levels are just the beginning.

Don't forget about the George Floyd Policing Act either. None of this shit has passed even though the Dems have the House and Senate.

They're a joke.

I'm really not understanding what's going on

And then The Anti Asian Hate bill that LEAPED over any and everything BLACK related and was signed immediately—we're tired of being played

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 16, 2021, 01:02:33 PM
Like, Democrats have the majority in the House AND Senate. There's A LOT they could be getting done, but he's more concerned with playing nice with Republicans, and they don't give a fuck about him.
Yea, Biden was always in the middle and highkey right leaning. A fucking mess

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 16, 2021, 01:33:57 PM
I never believed even 10% of our loans were getting dismissed...please. I dnt trust or expect any of these old white men to help us....ughhh the whole system is a bust.

b7

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on December 16, 2021, 04:19:51 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on December 16, 2021, 04:18:51 PM
Fuck that old fart... forced me to get vaxxed and I still got sick af :usuresis:
at least you didn't die lol
!!!!!

chhhh the vaccine ain't got nothing to do with Joe being good or bad. It just makes SENSE to get

b7

Quote from: Divine two spirit gorl on December 16, 2021, 04:51:07 PM
Hjjhggfff

Talk yo shit hun!

Tht vaxx mess is a scam to jus alter ur genetics nd weaken ur immune mess!!

Im unvaxxed nd i aint been sick since 2014 :dead:
Jus take care of urself
Seamoss nd iron is vry good!

Like ...yeah bby ddy
Do a cleanse nd wash ur system of tht mess
dxdddsdsdssd stop this babe

BetterAngels

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 03:41:21 PM
Like, Democrats have the majority in the House AND Senate. There's A LOT they could be getting done, but he's more concerned with playing nice with Republicans, and they don't give a fuck about him.

Th difference is the Republican Party is united, and the Democrats are not.  They have to deal with people like AOC who doesn't give a fuck about the Democratic agenda and just winning.  The Republican's just want to win and the supported Trump even though they knew he was an idiot.

b7

Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 03:54:40 PM

Th difference is the Republican Party is united, and the Democrats are not.  They have to deal with people like AOC who doesn't give a fuck about the Democratic agenda and just winning.  The Republican's just want to win and the supported Trump even though they knew he was an idiot.
This is somewhat true, although much of the republican part distanced themselves from Trump, it was too late. The main issue was that people simply didn't vote in 2016 because they were busy being misogynistic toward Hilary and Trump pulled all of those Rural white voters out that hadn't ever voted before he decided to run for president. People just assumed Hilary would win without actually going out and doing the one thing that would cement her victory  :dead:  VOTE!  But, you're right about that democratic party being all over the place. They'd rather not ruffle any feathers and piss off the right, when the right really couldn't care less about their feelings and that's why they typically get what they want. It's embarrassing.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 03:54:40 PM

Not tew much on AOC. She's more for the people than those old school politicians who have been bought off by corporations.

The reason she's considered a "nuisance" is because she won't just play ball with the Dem gorls getting broke off by corporate lobbyists (big pharm, oil & gas, tech, etc).

She & The Squad are fighting for the people (from what I've seen), but there's no money in that. Which is why you see Senators like Joe Manchin (who is forever blocking clean energy bills) laid out on a yacht and raking in coin from his own personal coal mining business.