Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Its page 30

Vonc2002

How many times are we supposed to say we like the anthem? This is 30 pages so yea the convo is gonna morph into other shit at some point........AND we're still talking about brandy and keeping what's essentially dead ALIVE. people be so damn weird :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on February 03, 2022, 08:15:14 AM
Why are all these other people being mentioned? Let Queen have her moment. SHIT!!

:overit:
I thought it was just me for a second. :uhh:

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Harlem

Fuck these vocals... this bitch gave me a Prada LOOK on National TV!!! The days of the rags are officially over!
:oof:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on February 03, 2022, 10:38:11 AM
Fuck these vocals... this bitch gave me a Prada LOOK on National TV!!! The days of the rags are officially over!
!!

We made it bby. Our years of bitching really paid AWF. Surplus even.
:stressed:

Harlem

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 03, 2022, 11:02:27 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 03, 2022, 10:38:11 AM
!!

We made it bby. Our years of bitching really paid AWF. Surplus even.
:stressed:

!!!!!!

Exactly! I knew our bitching of her not looking her best was gonna turn around one day and it did at the right fuckin time!

Wooo! Bring the new era already!!!

Harlem

Btw, Brandy's body is everything right now! She's at the perfect weight... the way her ass and thighs filled them Prada pants!!!
:ohwow:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on February 03, 2022, 11:08:39 AM
Btw, Brandy's body is everything right now! She's at the perfect weight... the way her ass and thighs filled them Prada pants!!!
:ohwow:
Lol
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on February 03, 2022, 02:13:41 PM
It's interesting hearing all her different versions

She wasn't as comfortable in her upper register and PROJECTING this day