Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Well imo I prefer an artist to give THEIR interpretation because the anthem is pretty dry and bland so I'm not interested with someone singing it like it's some standard.  I love brandy but her version doesn't touch jasmine's imo. Furthermore,  I'm over the acapella version.  She's done that enough.  I would've loved to see her make it more her own........ like jazmine. With that said,  it was still a pretty good vocal
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 03, 2022, 10:44:06 PM
Well imo I prefer an artist to give THEIR interpretation because the anthem is pretty dry and bland so I'm not interested with someone singing it like it's some standard.  I love brandy but her version doesn't touch jasmine's imo. Furthermore,  I'm over the acapella version.  She's done that enough.  I would've loved to see her make it more her own........ like jazmine. With that said,  it was still a pretty good vocal

That's fair.

Ma Lo

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 01, 2022, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: Saint on February 01, 2022, 08:55:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2022, 08:22:45 PM
I just thought she LOOKED so damn good.  That booty  :ohwow:

She served CUNT. I know some of them football players was hard af thinking about her. All those sweaty manly men and that testosterone. Yummy.  I hope she left with a few numbers.  She served.

He's talking about her cake in the white skirt from the basketball game

Oh.  :dead:  you know I be getting carried away with Brandy I'm extra ....and this is a moment  and I've been busy with work just getting caught up in all of the shade thrown at me in this thread. I see I need to update my block list on here.  :butwait!:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Saint on February 03, 2022, 10:37:26 PM
That's why  I didn't like Jazmine's that much although I do love her. This song doesn't call for many runs, it's simple. Brandy is a runner too but I love  how she showed constraint overall and that she toned it down, yet still gave Brandy with her performance and the delivery was relatable for those who can't keep up with a superior vocalist like Jazmine. I even saw some of the football players humming along. It was so smart and intentional and designed to pull in more fans.  These  white folk ain't used to a lot of soul and relate more to the simplicity of the song. The man singing with Jazzy did better than her to me. My opinion.
I disagree, Jazmine is a SOUL artist and that is what she gives. Her counterpart kept it simple and allowed her to play with the melody. I got chills.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 03, 2022, 10:44:06 PM
OOP! Is that shade Phaedra
:heyddy:
You said Jazmine can sing Bran under the table now? Is that what was said? ghbjbv
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Bigmacthawoppa

Jazmine's is probably my favorite BUT to be fair she didn't have to sing the whole song by herself and she sang under the melody most of the time so she had a lot more room to play in her range.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Saint on February 03, 2022, 10:37:26 PM
That's why  I didn't like Jazmine's that much although I do love her. This song doesn't call for many runs, it's simple. Brandy is a runner too but I love  how she showed constraint overall and that she toned it down, yet still gave Brandy with her performance and the delivery was relatable for those who can't keep up with a superior vocalist like Jazmine. I even saw some of the football players humming along. It was so smart and intentional and designed to pull in more fans.  These  white folk ain't used to a lot of soul and relate more to the simplicity of the song. The man singing with Jazzy did better than her to me. My opinion.

This is satanic  :wakemeupinsidebby:

DopeSoul.

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Oops. The fuck is wrong with this board