Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Harlem on February 01, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
Brandy was giving me a bit of Aretha in them lower parts... it was so raw and husky
omg

I was thinking her voice sounded "meatier" than usual

:guys:

Cowgirl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 01, 2022, 05:06:49 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 01, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
Brandy was giving me a bit of Aretha in them lower parts... it was so raw and husky
omg

I was thinking her voice sounded "meatier" than usual

:guys:
mdmdmddndnddnd

ReVon

Quote from: Saint on January 31, 2022, 11:21:45 AM
Brandy is the most melodic singer ever they picked the right one to capture such an iconic melody.

COULD HAVE NOT SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!  :scrumptious:

Lucid Salvatore

She sounds so beautiful

The way she's smiling throughout the entire performance  :'( you could tell she really enjoyed herself up there. This was her moment and she delivered. Congrats Queen  :stressed:

Cowgirl

!!!

And her outfit/entire look on top of it. This bitch just fckn KNEW she was gonna slaughter that stadium

:thatssowendy:

Sovereign.

Sonja's IG post

vsvsvdvsvvdvdvdbdbdbdbd "no lip synching, no backtrack just the right KEY"   :supluv:

Seven

So happy for Queen. She was really delivered from whatever she was going through. What a difference a few years can make.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Seven on February 01, 2022, 09:45:43 AM
So happy for Queen. She was really delivered from whatever she was going through. What a difference a few years can make.
I have chills just thinking about it. Brandy is one of my biggest inspirations

:stressed:

b7

I see Keisha Epps posted Brandy and Whitney side by side. Sweet

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 01, 2022, 09:31:05 AM
Sonja's IG post

vsvsvdvsvvdvdvdbdbdbdbd "no lip synching, no backtrack just the right KEY"   :supluv:
sdddfffffgg I'm glad she was able to do this even during a wild ass pandemic. Acapella Queen

Rxxf

BRANDY

RAY7

If his vocal coaching did this then he needs to start going on the road with her and pushing her to sing live more 

Harlem

jtwoeleven

That "gave pro-o-ooof" is so Whitney the more I listen to it. Love how she threw that lil ism in there.