Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG 7 on January 31, 2022, 04:06:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2022, 12:13:40 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/brandy-channels-whitney-houston-super-bowl-style-nfc-championship/%3famp=true
awww yes BRANDY

Rocking a red, white and black Prada tracksuit, Brandy appeared to channel the late Houston's sporty attire from her iconic 1991 Super Bowl performance — and people were quick to point out the striking similarities between the two.

ACKKK ... i love that bran can wear a label but not have it STAMPED all over like one of her other coworkers

b7

the degree of difficulty on a song like the Anthem is crazy. You REALLY gotta be good to take that thing on, let alone acapella. Im super proud

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Ulysses on January 31, 2022, 01:02:31 PM
Can someone edit a video of Brandy singing her national anthem next to Mon's National Anthem? A line by line kinda thing, for comparison. Specifically the one she sang at the boxing match
yes

just for research purposes

analyze and such

b7

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 31, 2022, 03:52:46 PM
Quote from: Seven on January 31, 2022, 03:03:15 PM
Can someone please make an mp3 rip of the high quality video? Thanks!

:49-1:28 the amount of Brandy isms we got. The voice was flowing like rivers of honey
:loose2when:

Bish

The rewind button is tired of me because I can't stop replaying "and the rockets red glare"

long-timeTheRoofFan

Harlem

Quote from: Bish on January 31, 2022, 10:54:45 PM
The rewind button is tired of me because I can't stop replaying "and the rockets red glare"

!!!!!!

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

The level of coverage her performance has been dope. Good morning america and access Hollywood gave her some attention. Kudos Brandy!! So many great great moments this entire era.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

Harlem

Brandy was giving me a bit of Aretha in them lower parts... it was so raw and husky

Seven

Quote from: Harlem on February 01, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
Brandy was giving me a bit of Aretha in them lower parts... it was so raw and husky

I heard that as well