Tyler Perry Shooting ?Boo! A Madea Halloween? Movie

Started by tigernathan, January 22, 2016, 05:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Tyler Perry Studios has started production on ?Boo! A Madea Halloween? with Lionsgate releasing the comedy on  Oct. 21.

Tyler Perry will write, produce, direct and star. Ozzie Areu and Will Areu will also be producers on the film.

The film originated from Perry and Chris Rock including a fictitious Madea Halloween movie in Rock?s 2014 film ?Top Five.? Lionsgate then approached Perry and suggested that they make the movie.

?Boo! A Madea Halloween? will see Madea spending Halloween fending off killers, paranormal poltergeists, ghosts, ghouls and zombies while keeping a watchful eye on a group of misbehaving teens.

The film will also star Bella Thorne, Cassi Davis, Patrice Lovely, Andre Hall, Yousef Erakat, Lexy Panterra, Diamond White, Liza Koshy, Brock O?Hurn, Jimmy Tatro, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley and Mike Tornabene.

It?s first feature film appearance for Erakat, the Palestinian-American YouTube personality better known by his stage name FouseyTube. ?It?s very exciting for me to be in a film that?s this funny,? he told Variety.

Lionsgate has released eight Madea films dating back to 2005?s ?Diary of a Mad Black Woman,? based on Perry?s play. The studio had a first-look deal with Perry that was not renewed last year.

?We are thrilled to reunite with the iconic Tyler Perry, one of the greatest creative forces in entertainment and a beloved and cherished member of our Lionsgate family,? said Lionsgate Motion Picture Group Co-Chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger. ??Boo! A Madea Halloween? brings together two great Lionsgate traditions ? Madea and a Halloween movie ? and we know that audiences will find the combination outrageous, hilarious and unbeatable.?

Production is under way in Atlanta, home to Tyler Perry Studios.

https://variety.com/2016/film/news/tyler-perry-madea-halloween-movie-1201682963/

This is going to be a kii, I bet  :plzstop:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

yekim

Quote"Boo!

vccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccs

am screaming already

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Oh lord.. Not another one. I thought he was done with the whole Madea thing.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Herb.

BrokenHeartsHeal

idc this queen and the marlons can put out ANYTHING and I'll use. But there comes a time where I can only catch it online or dvd, no longer worth hitting the theaters.

Buy The Stars✨

Bigmacthawoppa

I swear this gorl just can't stay out of a damn wig an mumu.

Kaeli.

That Christmas one was not the fucking tea. Hope this one is better

Sinpool

ok I am Anti Tyler Perry as they come

But I love Madea herself and this movie sounds good.

I can't wait

zeytoven

hopefully he finds better writings as the last one wasn't that funny

FRANCE