Beyoncé and Bille Eilish get Oscar nominated

Started by CHOKE, February 08, 2022, 09:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

QuoteBeyoncé has earned her first Academy Award nomination, with "Be Alive" from King Richard up for Best Original Song at this year's Oscars. Billie Eilish's "No Time to Die" for the James Bond movie of the same name is
also nominated in the category

https://pitchfork.com/news/beyonce-and-billie-eilish-nominated-for-best-original-song-at-2022-oscars/

RAY7

Very nice. She might as well stay home though Billie is obviously going to win.

i’m every (wo)man

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

CHOKE

Quote from: RAY7 on February 08, 2022, 09:56:23 AM
Very nice. She might as well stay home though Billie is obviously going to win.

Yeah but Oscar Nominated sound cute to me

Ulysses

Add Oscar nominee to her long list of credentials 

Annie

No time to die deserves it
It is crazy how Billie had to wait so long for this because the movie was delayed 

/.\

Annie

February 08, 2022, 11:59:29 AM #8 Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:01:40 PM by annie
Quote from: plastic on February 08, 2022, 09:34:19 AM

I don't why but she looks a bit miserable nowadays. The blank stares. Maybe they photoshop her cheeks too much, no expression anymore.
She's still beautiful but the pics they chose for her Instagram don't have a lot of energy

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: annie on February 08, 2022, 11:58:02 AM
No time to die deserves it
It is crazy how Billie had to wait so long for this because the movie was delayed
I was JUST about to say I feel like I've been listening to that song since FOREVER ago. I guess that makes sense. Billie's song is great but I  really like Be Alive
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I just checked and that shit came out 2 years ago. If they disqualify this mess :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But nah, I'm listening to refresh myself and billie does have tha better song tbh

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 08, 2022, 12:04:23 PM
I just checked and that shit came out 2 years ago. If they disqualify this mess :omf:
they won't. She already got the Golden Globe and I'm sure they wouldn't announce the nominees before checking if all songs are eligible

Annie

I think she released it right when the pandemic started. It seems like ages ago. So it would be great if she would finally get some recognition. It's just a perfect James Bond song. 

/.\

RAY7

I'm happy for Aunjanue Ellis for getting her nod. Fuck the Oscars but she's been killing and really should've gotten some type of award for playing Mattie Moss