Russia is now invading Ukraine

Started by dangerous, February 23, 2022, 11:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Jayd bitch dnt u fckin dare...

I will go russia awll up n thru hea...u leave my bby out of ur mess
:trannyjblige:

CHOKE

Chinese President Xi Jinping offered his "support" for Russian President Vladimir Putin Friday as Russian troops bombard Ukraine.

Amazing

Quote from: Young on February 24, 2022, 07:41:28 PM
Quote from: Justaway_ on February 24, 2022, 07:34:25 PM
Aahdhdhshshssh

yeah cause that surely has worked out for u and mons right?
Mdndndnffnfnnf

I'll KICK ya ass bby....yeah it works!
Mon is Blessed and highly favored :justabit:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Edge gorl on February 25, 2022, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on February 24, 2022, 09:33:33 PM
Putin said this morning the military exercise is aimed at "de-Nazifying" Ukraine. Meanwhile Ukraine's president is a whole fucking JEW. Putin is legit NUTS.

Ok but is he a REAL jew or a zionist???

Tha media luvs to spin mess nd put out misinfo.
I feel like this is a lot deep than we think
r u in the know
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

ton

Annie

Quote from: Southside Vicious on February 25, 2022, 08:13:45 AM
sad mess is that now ukraine is not allowing any men aged 18 to 60 to leave the country .
as many of them try to flea to the polish border for safety

because they're severely outnumbered by ukraines military ...theyre gonna end up forcing a lot of those men (and BOYS honestly...18/19 is not a full grown man  to me)....to defend the country

can u imagine.....u just wanting to be safe wth ur family and having to stay behind in the MESS.
my gay ass would be praying to my GODni

I just watched a video and they showed women signing up. Women were busy making Molotov cocktails. This one lady used to work at the bank, she has two kids and she was excited to join. She said she never used a gun but she is a fast learner usually so she didn't feel worried. There are citizens who are ready to fight. I could not even imagine what it would be like. 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Edge gorl on February 25, 2022, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on February 24, 2022, 09:33:33 PM
Putin said this morning the military exercise is aimed at "de-Nazifying" Ukraine. Meanwhile Ukraine's president is a whole fucking JEW. Putin is legit NUTS.

Ok but is he a REAL jew or a zionist???

Tha media luvs to spin mess nd put out misinfo.
I feel like this is a lot deep than we think

Putin tries to brainwash his people into thinking nazis are occupying the Ukraine and the citizens. They want to take down the government and replace them with a pro Russia leader. It's not the media, it's Putin's propaganda.

/.\

Annie

February 26, 2022, 03:35:18 PM #127 Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 03:39:07 PM by annie
I had no clue the actress Hayden Panettiere had a baby with this Ukrainian boxer. They dated from 2009-2011 and 2013-2018. His brother is the mayor of Kyiv and they both signed up to fight in the army. She said the baby is doing okay and is not in the country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551979/Klitschko-brothers-prepare-fight-Putin-streets-protect-homeland.html

/.\