Russia is now invading Ukraine

Started by dangerous, February 23, 2022, 11:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Wait so russie invaded cuz ukraine was torturing women nd kids???
:diddraispoot:

Justaway_

Edge gorl

TBVYBGBGBG

If tht is tha case...go head russia

RAY7

Quote from: Edge gorl on February 24, 2022, 08:08:30 PM
the whole country of Ukraine?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Putin said this morning the military exercise is aimed at "de-Nazifying" Ukraine. Meanwhile Ukraine's president is a whole fucking JEW. Putin is legit NUTS.

BrandonBranlee

If you believe anything Putin says you're a dumbass. This is really sad to see. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RAY7 on February 24, 2022, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: Edge gorl on February 24, 2022, 08:08:30 PM
the whole country of Ukraine?
jsjdjdjdj and not Russia pointing the moral finger at anyone

Amazing

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on February 24, 2022, 09:21:08 AM
I think he wants Poland too
:guys:

The Polish have been preparing for this for the last 20 years. This is a MESS.

Amazing

This nigga is on his way out and he wants to take the rest of us with him  :dead:

dangerous

sad mess is that now ukraine is not allowing any men aged 18 to 60 to leave the country .
as many of them try to flea to the polish border for safety

because they're severely outnumbered by ukraines military ...theyre gonna end up forcing a lot of those men (and BOYS honestly...18/19 is not a full grown man  to me)....to defend the country

can u imagine.....u just wanting to be safe wth ur family and having to stay behind in the MESS.
my gay ass would be praying to my GODni

Amazing

I've been reading up on Ukrainian history and this place has been non-stop MESS for the past 8,000 years. A battleground for so many different civilizations.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: sedução brasileira 💋 on February 25, 2022, 08:13:45 AM
sad mess is that now ukraine is not allowing any men aged 18 to 60 to leave the country .

because they're severely outnumbered by ukraines military ...theyre gonna end up forcing a lot of those men (and BOYS honestly...18/19 is not a full grown man  to me)....to defend the country

can u imagine.....u just wanting to be safe wth ur family and having to stay behind in the MESS.
it's crazy that in 2022 a European country is forcing its citizen to conscript? (Sp?) to war :dead:

dangerous

February 25, 2022, 08:45:14 AM #103 Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 08:45:54 AM by sedução brasileira 💋
Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on February 25, 2022, 08:42:42 AM
Quote from: sedução brasileira 💋 on February 25, 2022, 08:13:45 AM

it's crazy that in 2022 a European country is forcing its citizen to conscript? (Sp?) to war :dead:
after refusing the legitimacy of us intelligence that warned them this invasion would def happen

These weird white men,  their egos and those who suffer behind it

CHOKE

NBC News: Ukrainian officials have said gamma radiation dose rates at the Chernobyl exclusion zone have exceeded "control levels" at a "significant number of observation points" after the power plant was captured by Russian forces. @NBCNews