Wendy Williams Working On Multimillion Dollar Podcast Deal (Allegedly)

Started by M-Rocka, February 24, 2022, 03:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

ophababes.

BVVGGFGHFGGGGGFFGFDFGFDFFDDFGGGGHHJ V

KNEW quee had some mess brewing

:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

If this true it's a much better platform for her, she can ramble on incoherantly and no one will care cause as it's not national tv, plus no one has to LOOK at her. :blessed:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 24, 2022, 03:26:58 PM
If this true it's much better platform for her, she can ramble on incoherantly and no one will care cause it's not national tv, plus no one has to LOOK at her :blessed:

Kalifornia.

i’m every (wo)man

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

ophababes.

this bitch literally revolutionizes everything she does

radio... tv.....

i see quee doing a video podcast mess... vvbcvvvvvcvvcvccc. all the gors will be tuned in because EVERYBODY uses wendy

even the gors that hate ha stay perched trynna drag

Annie

I wonder if her fanbase even knows the Wendy that spoke to Whitney over the phone. She's been biting her tongue because of sponsors.

/.\

long-timeTheRoofFan

ophababes.

Quote from: annie on February 24, 2022, 04:08:51 PM
I wonder if her fanbase even knows the Wendy that spoke to Whitney over the phone. She's been biting her tongue because of sponsors.

she wasn't her radio self, but wen was STILL edgy af for daytime tv with the shit she said/discussed

am sure ha fanbase knows exactly who she is bvcccccccc

Young

RAY7

Lucid Salvatore

Now THIS is more like it

I'm not the biggest fan of Wendy, but you can't deny the fact that she's a kii  :kii: the reason The Wendy Williams Show was such a success was because of the messy Hot Topics segment. If she were to do a podcast, it would be even messier because she doesn't have to deal with the constraints of daytime TV.  :ohwow: It'll be like the good old days when she would drag the gorls on her radio show.  :plzstop:

This is a book for her. I'll be tuning in.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on February 24, 2022, 04:30:30 PM
IDK how this is gonna work with her in this mental state

Right!?

I kind of hope she gets a Britney Spears interview for the show so we can listen to them both talk absolute nonsense

:kii: