Brandy’s Dance Partner Stuck in Ukraine with Bomb Sirens Going Off Everywhere

Started by The Brandy Barbie, February 25, 2022, 05:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Maksim, sweetie, you should really have come back to the USA a long time ago. Hope is is able to find safety for his family.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dancer-maksim-chmerkovskiy-ukraine_n_621839f7e4b0ef74d72d9403

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Ma Lo

BetterAngels

From the news story I saw, He voluntarily went over there to check on and be with his family.  He can leave whenever he wants because he is a US citizen.

BrandonBranlee

You're wrong. I don't know if you noticed but Russia destroyed the airports. He would have to travel 550 miles in order to escape through Poland, which at least in the US would be a 14 hour drive. I hope he's able to use his celebrity status to at least pay someone to drive him and his family to the border. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on February 25, 2022, 01:24:32 PM
You're wrong. I don't know if you noticed but Russia destroyed the airports. He would have to travel 550 miles in order to escape through Poland, which at least in the US would be a 14 hour drive. I hope he's able to use his celebrity status to at least pay someone to drive him and his family to the border.
Damn :'(

Annie

Men who are 18-60 years in Ukraine are not allowed to leave the country anymore because they have to help fight the Russians. I know he has a passport for the USA so he can probably get help from the American embassy to leave. Right now there's no way to leave by plane. He could try to travel by car or train but it's really difficult.

/.\