Ashanti Announces 20th Anniversary UK Tour

Started by Lazarus, February 25, 2022, 09:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Amazing

Not in the middle of a war. Is she tone death?

RAY7

Quote from: Amazing on February 25, 2022, 02:25:26 PM
Not in the middle of a war. Is she tone death?
IDK where to start with this post

Annie

/.\

Annie

/.\

Annie

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on February 25, 2022, 02:23:36 PM
You're going to the UK to see her?

ohh LOL didnt even see that part.. i ddint even know the UK knew who she was

Annie

February 25, 2022, 06:07:41 PM #11 Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 06:08:36 PM by annie
The Grammy award-winning, multi-platinum-selling singer, songwriter and actress Ashanti is returning to the UK in 2022 for a new four-date arena tour starting at the end of May. The tour will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the singer's self-titled debut album and chart-topping global smash hit single, 'Foolish'.

With support from R&B favourites Trey Songs and Mario, the UK tour will kick off at London's OVO Arena Wembley in May, followed by dates in Leeds, Birmingham and Manchester.

Ashanti's highly anticipated new tour will see the superstar bring her showstopping live spectacle along with her back-catalogue of globally adored hit songs like 'Rock Wit U', 'Only U' and 'Foolish' to her huge UK fanbase. Since bursting onto the scene 20 years ago, Ashanti has sold a staggering 15 million records across six studio albums. With her eponymous debut album, Ashanti broke the world record for the highest first-week sales for a debut female artist.

Since then, Ashanti has received eight Billboard Awards, a Grammy, two American Music Awards, two Soul Train Awards and six ASCAP Awards. She has reigned as one of Billboard's "Top Females of the Decade from 2000-2010" and continues to break Billboard records. She is one of few recording artists to appear in the Top 100 across three decades from the 2000s to the 2020s.

Alongside The Beatles and Cardi B, she is one of only three artists to have had four songs in the Billboard Top 10 in a single week. Fresh from her induction onto the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and reigning supreme in 2021's Verzuz battle against Keyshia Cole, Ashanti will bring her much-imitated sultry R&B vocals to the UK this summer. Supporting Ashanti are two of the biggest names in R&B.

The Grammy-nominated chart-topper Trey Songz is set to bring some of his greatest hits to the tour, including 'Bottom's Up', 'Say Aah' and 'Heart Attack'. Since releasing his acclaimed debut I Gotta Make it in 2003, Trey Songz has gone on to sell 25 million records worldwide.

Special guest Mario shot to fame in the early 2000s with his number one selling singles 'Just A Friend' and 'Let Me Love You', which earned him two Billboard Music Awards and led to him being included in Billboard's 'Artist of the Decade' list.

Why the Beatles mention  :plzstop:

Mario is a good pick but Trey?

/.\

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Troye on February 25, 2022, 06:02:36 PM

ash was a pretty popular artist and had big hits

Why wouldn't they know who she is n

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 25, 2022, 06:20:32 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 25, 2022, 06:02:36 PM

ash was a pretty popular artist and had big hits

Why wouldn't they know who she is n

i dunno. her time as the IT girl in the states didnt seem long enough to warrant international stardom to ME but if she did congrats to her.