Grandma Joyce Praises Queen Porsha and LASHES Kenya Whore

Started by Amazing, March 09, 2022, 07:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

A CERTIFIED beauty queen

Vonc2002

Already posted  but warrants another post.  This is exactly how I feel.  Porsha looks better than Kenny imhfo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

ReVon

I'M TEAM KENYA ALL DAY BUT THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL!  :plzstop::kii::dead:
LOVE MAMA JOYCE.

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2022, 09:38:33 AM
Already posted  but warrants another post.  This is exactly how I feel.  Porsha looks better than Kenny imhfo

I agree

Vonc2002

What they say about even a broken clock being right twice a day or sumn? Yea that's what this is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Amazing on March 09, 2022, 10:48:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2022, 09:38:33 AM

I agree

ssw4919

The funny thing was she only mentioned Porsha being a "brickhouse" cuz ch at her face.  :udontlookok:

Either way, who cares what Joyce thinks?  Kenya has an actual crown, title, and lived in her prime widely considered one of the most beautiful women walking the earth.  Things Porsha will never have.  :roflmao:

Kaeli.

Quote from: FRANCE on March 09, 2022, 07:58:39 AM
A CERTIFIED beauty queen

these have never been cute pics to me

She looks like Coco Montrese

Kaeli.

Kenya definitely looks better today than she did when she first started RHOA. She was hideous af

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2022, 01:58:22 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on March 09, 2022, 07:58:39 AM
A CERTIFIED beauty queen

these have never been cute pics to me

She looks like Coco Montrese
NEVER!!!!!!! They kill me when they post these
CROWN!
She looks ugly guys  :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2022, 01:59:01 PM
Kenya definitely looks better today than she did when she first started RHOA. She was hideous af
Not hideous tho :plzstop: