Started by Plastic., April 13, 2022, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

DJASBDSALDSJHDSABLDSHJBSDAKDSDSJKDSNSDANJK

This stumpy neck thing is really sick in the head

Buy The Stars✨

wow what a horrible father.  her album is actually pretty good.  its way better than mulattos mess 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

RAY7

April 13, 2022, 01:50:07 PM #6 Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 01:50:51 PM by RAY7
I don't know how he's laughing when...

The Benzino Project is the debut solo studio album by American rapper Benzino. It was released on October 30, 2001 through Motown and ZNO Records. Recording sessions took place at Daddy's Home and at The Hit Factory in New York, at Source Sound Lab, at Future Recording Studios in Virginia Beach, at Audio Vision Recording Studio, Hit Factory and Bogart Studio in Miami. Produced primarily by Benzino's production team Hangmen 3, as well as Teddy Riley, Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Sean "Puffy" Combs and Trackmasters, it features guest appearances from Bobby Brown, Black Rob, Cormega, Foxy Brown, Outlawz, Pink, Prodigy, P. Diddy, Raekwon, Ray Ray, Scarface, Snoop Dogg, Superb, and Made Men. The album peaked at number 84 on the Billboard 200

Plastic.

Quote from: RAY7 on April 13, 2022, 01:50:07 PM
I don't know how he's laughing when...

The Benzino Project is the debut solo studio album by American rapper Benzino. It was released on October 30, 2001 through Motown and ZNO Records. Recording sessions took place at Daddy's Home and at The Hit Factory in New York, at Source Sound Lab, at Future Recording Studios in Virginia Beach, at Audio Vision Recording Studio, Hit Factory and Bogart Studio in Miami. Produced primarily by Benzino's production team Hangmen 3, as well as Teddy Riley, Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Sean "Puffy" Combs and Trackmasters, it features guest appearances from Bobby Brown, Black Rob, Cormega, Foxy Brown, Outlawz, Pink, Prodigy, P. Diddy, Raekwon, Ray Ray, Scarface, Snoop Dogg, Superb, and Made Men. The album peaked at number 84 on the Billboard 200
:omf:

Plastic.

Drogon

Should've been a mixtape it wasn't time for a album 

Young

Kalifornia.

Didn't he just get exposed for fucking with a tranny? Like...

Cowgirl

ncncnncnnncncncnccbcb

Seems like he's laughing at the lost saying she would've sold more if she featured him not directly at the sales tho. Either way, fuck this girl.

Young

I didn't know that was her father until her breakfast club interview

I like her a lot 

Blick Blick is a hit and she will be fine

Drogon