#lockhimup

Started by Edge gorl, April 25, 2022, 10:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I saw this yesterday and said the exact same shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Yeah it's time to lock this THUG up for life

RAY7

Reading through the thread I see that the dude he shot pulled out his gun first so, DaHoodrat is still innocent in this

Drogon

The boy Jaylin was reaching for something in the black

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on April 25, 2022, 11:52:42 AM
Reading through the thread I see that the dude he shot pulled out his gun first so, DaHoodrat is still innocent in this

Not necessarily. If the guy pulled his gun AS A RESULT of being attacked, then Da Garbage could still face liability. He attacked. The guy had a right to defend himself (ironically just like he CLAIMED).

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on April 25, 2022, 11:04:28 AM
Yeah it's time to lock this THUG up for life

!!!!!!!

Please asap get this thug off the streets before he hires anyone else.

Ulysses

How was this footage not seen sooner?

Edge gorl

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on April 25, 2022, 12:00:18 PM

Not necessarily. If the guy pulled his gun AS A RESULT of being attacked, then Da Garbage could still face liability. He attacked. The guy had a right to defend himself (ironically just like he CLAIMED).

Criminal minds!

Shut tha hell up

Shit!

Kalifornia.

If he already got off I don't think he can be tried again.

RAY7

DaNigga wasn't attacking the guy with the gun, he was fighting the other person. The victim walked up to them with his gun out but Nigga got him first

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on April 25, 2022, 04:00:42 PM

DaNigga wasn't attacking the guy with the gun, he was fighting the other person. The victim walked up to them with his gun out but Nigga got him first

OH. Damn. I was hoping this nigga would go to jail. Hmph.