“where’s the class and decorum? 😩 “

Started by crunk aint dead, May 07, 2022, 05:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crunk aint dead

May 07, 2022, 05:43:14 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 05:45:21 AM by primeiro aqui
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LhGVqyvzeBQ

They sound like complete idiots

Especially Rosenberg . he thinks there's an appropriate time to wait before celebrating someone's death . It's more classy to wait a few days before suicide dippin' on their grave .

:omf:

I can understand thinking it's never ok to celebrate someone's death - period. but he sounds ridiculous with this waiting period mess. He'd just be better off keeping his Jewish nose out of black womens business.

At least Ebro was wise enough to pause from his own nonsensical BS for a second like "wait...I might be a hypocrite cuz if trump died tomorrow ...   :unsure: "

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 07, 2022, 06:32:49 AM

Someone pass the salsa & guac

💀

Where is that video of truth hurts hitting that high note?? Need something to cut through these whines
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

I listened to this, was good that Ebro called out his own hypocrisy at the end. He's usually pretty fair/on point

crunk aint dead

May 07, 2022, 10:51:24 AM #6 Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 11:06:34 AM by primeiro aqui
Quote from: DopeSoul. on May 07, 2022, 10:21:26 AM

l,;mknijbhugvyftcdrftg

this is the first thing that came to my mind when i heard of the mess

its sad he died but kevin knew what he was doing , and why he was on the come up
he intentionally sold out Black women

and the proof that he knew what he was doing is right here
he literally says it at the 2:50 mark in this video from a few years ago. he was aware that if he started going in on and disrespecting blk women , likes and views would go way up.

i already knew that he knew what he was doing, but good to hear it coming from his own mouth BEFORE he finally gave in and started doing it.
this isn't someone who "just had an opinion". he had a PLAN.

He took the idea of bashing Black women out of his back pocket and put it to use for clout and money.

fuck him.