Brandy gives another “teaser” and says a bunch of nothing

Started by HUGO, June 14, 2022, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Brit Brat

Whatever it is.... It seems CHEAP. She can keep it. I rather her not go out like this.

:overit:

Buy The Stars✨

Year of full moon!!

The year is half way done baby doll. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Artsy Aquarius Queen living her truth. I love it. Queen can't be creative but Britney's looney ass can twirl and show her puss and y'all will fawn over her. SCOOT!!! Get it Queen.

:sistas:

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

long-timeTheRoofFan

I love to see Nadine and Heather Graham both in the comments. Make a few new celeb friends on set then Bran  :plzstop:

Harlem

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 14, 2022, 05:24:34 PM
Whatever it is.... It seems CHEAP. She can keep it. I rather her not go out like this.

:overit:

Mannnnn!!!! As long as Frank Gatson is still involved she's gonna give slight bit of cheap & I'm over it... where's Fatima or Jaquel to give our girl something fresh and quality

Plastic.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 14, 2022, 07:30:39 PM
Artsy Aquarius Queen living her truth. I love it. Queen can't be creative but Britney's looney ass can twirl and show her puss and y'all will fawn over her. SCOOT!!! Get it Queen.

how did knee catch a stray  :omgwatshappening:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 14, 2022, 07:30:39 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Not too much on Twirlney, bby bruv.

The definition

Rodney said that they wanted him to go back to full moon and revisit it, he said he has no time for that.....Brandy should move on and stop living in the past

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: The definition on June 16, 2022, 10:14:38 AM
Rodney said that they wanted him to go back to full moon and revisit it, he said he has no time for that.....Brandy should move on and stop living in the past

:omgwatshappening: