Brandy dsdffffd this hashtag wtf man

Started by RekeRig, January 26, 2016, 11:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: FINE. on January 27, 2016, 12:00:17 AM
She needs to start carrying herself like a self assured legend. I'm kinda here for this new mess she's giving.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRANDY

Young

Quote from: R. on January 27, 2016, 12:44:40 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 26, 2016, 11:53:49 PM
ssssssss She threw Humbledy out da damns winda

jshsjkshbwahijbsdahwjsdbwsj

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbfffffff

Not Hum'dy

MEEKdy is GAWN

Rxxf

January 27, 2016, 12:52:12 AM #32 Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:52:43 AM by R.
its kind of exciting, overdue, yet scary to see bran acknowledge her own slay
:plzstop:
BRANDY

Myron

Keeee....

But... There's a difference in between knowing and carrying yourself like you know your the shit...

Vs saying it and verbalizing it.

I hope Brandy knows that when we want her to be confident ... We're talking about those moments when she gives. " ooo teach me how to run up" teas..... Like gorl

Herb.

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on January 27, 2016, 12:19:20 AM
I'm here for the "I'm the shit" & and your fav's singer thing

I love this confidence she has tho ❤️

Just don't want her becoming cocky

I like Confident
i think this is more about the girls that copy and then turn around and shade her

She said that's the only time she doesn't use, in that interview with Robyn

Herb.

January 27, 2016, 12:58:41 AM #36 Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:59:22 AM by Herbie
Quote from: Myron on January 27, 2016, 12:55:00 AM
Keeee....

But... There's a difference in between knowing and carrying yourself like you know your the shit...

I hope Brandy knows that when we want her to be confident ... We're talking about those moments when she gives. " ooo teach me how to run up" teas..... Like gorl
I thought it was just me, but some of it has been borderline arrogance. But I guess it's good that it's borderline but not really crossing the line. But I have to agree, confidence is better served silently. At least IMO.

But I much prefer this over her acting like she's surprised that she even has fans. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: At least it's sending some sort of message, she's making statements.

RekeRig

I love that she's literally sharing stuff every day and right AWAY

have we ever had an era like that?
n

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

I don't know how to feel at this point.

RekeRig

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 27, 2016, 01:04:17 AM
n

I don't know how to feel at this point.
feel like she's about to lash that back lmao!!

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on January 27, 2016, 12:58:41 AM
Quote from: Myron on January 27, 2016, 12:55:00 AM
Keeee....

I thought it was just me, but some of it has been borderline arrogance. But I guess it's good that it's borderline but not really crossing the line. But I have to agree, confidence is better served silently. At least IMO.

But I much prefer this over her acting like she's surprised that she even has fans. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: At least it's sending some sort of message, she's making statements.
!!!!!!

Young

!!

She's legend. Not fucking time she ACT like it

Herb.

Young