Brandy's performing tonigtht at BET.

Started by Sovereign., June 26, 2022, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

I saved the new Rather Be single in my B7 era playlist and my B7.5 Disney Era playlist lol but I think it's safe to say it's officially b8 Motown era kicking off before our eyes. This beauty Queen is feeding us.

Mo to the T to the Motown  :flamebroiled:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

formation

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

If Jack put out the remix and Bran finally got her 3rd #1 single that would be amazing 

Summertime

I figured since Ryan and Jack's manager are friends that him and Brandy would link up eventually.

I am proud of her.  She spun that Hot 97 interview into more exposure.

M-Rocka

This is like 1994-1999 all over again. :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Summertime

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on June 26, 2022, 09:12:42 PM
Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 26, 2022, 09:10:17 PM
bitch...

This living fuckin Barbie.

Mattel has the Disney license again and I can eventually see them bring her Cinderella doll back.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 26, 2022, 09:10:17 PM
bitch...

Jesus Christ this ageless queen...this make up sis looks like she at a photo shoot  :uhh:

🔥🔥🔥