Michael Jackson’s pedophile fans Storm the thread. Insurrection ensues

Started by PRESSED, July 01, 2022, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: PRESSED on July 01, 2022, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 04:50:22 PM
Multiple court cases, investigations from the FBI etc none of the kids provided any evidence of him having any sexual contact with him, couldn't describe his body/private areas or anything. I think he was asexual tbh

If Usher was sleeping in beds with random kids ....what would your thought be?
that's not the full story. If Usher was investigated multiple times for sleeping in beds with kids and no evidence was found that SEX happened then he's weird but not a molester

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 04:55:43 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on July 01, 2022, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 04:50:22 PM
Multiple court cases, investigations from the FBI etc none of the kids provided any evidence of him having any sexual contact with him, couldn't describe his body/private areas or anything. I think he was asexual tbh

If Usher was sleeping in beds with random kids ....what would your thought be?
that's not the full story.
efefw
fe
f
fw
fwe
ewf
wef
efw
efw
fe

ewfe
fwe
fwef
wfe
wf
ef
ewe
fwe
fwfe

fwefew
few
fwe
fe
few
e
ew
ww
w
w
ww
w
fw
ww
wfw
fwf
fw
fww

dangerous

so u would wait for more details king?

after u find out he was sleepin in bed with 11 year old girls

RAY7

It's not a good comparison since we didn't just find out about Michael. :dead: the receipts that the sleeping in the same room wasn't sexual are out there already 
fffhyghb

Vonc2002

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 01, 2022, 04:39:49 PM
part of me wants to think michael was just extraordinarily naive maybe ...

very child like and innocent to the point where he didn't really predict or grasp the sexual undertones that people could get from what he's saying about his bed

he really sat there like nothing was wrong with it, it's almost like he didn't "get" what punjabi was insinuating about him with those shady comments
he didn't seem offended or standoffish at all.

same for that entire special tbh. its like all those shots that were being thrown at him went completely over his head. he was definitely naive IMO
!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 04:47:24 PM
King was weird but he didn't touch any of those kids
!!!!!
Because if he had, he would be HIDING it.  Not doing a fckn interview and giggling about it like it's fucking CUTE :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

Vonc2002

Do I think that his actions were inappropriate? Yes. The behavior was inappropriate AS AN ADULT to have these relationships with  children but I dont believe that he physically violated children 

PRESSED

anyone that doesnt think he was a pedo is probably one.
and thats the last i'll say

I'm not here for friends.

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine