Michael Jackson’s pedophile fans Storm the thread. Insurrection ensues

Started by PRESSED, July 01, 2022, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

.[
;,p]km0jo[9hi-p8g0'u6dltu57rysketaz5ixroctvyubgihigufv7y;cd6tlsuxryzkaetzdxfrcgt

dangerous

July 01, 2022, 04:39:49 PM #3 Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 04:42:21 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
part of me wants to think michael was just extraordinarily naive maybe ...

very child like and innocent to the point where he didn't really predict or grasp the sexual undertones that people could get from what he's saying about his bed

he really sat there like nothing was wrong with it, it's almost like he didn't "get" what punjabi was insinuating about him with those shady comments
he didn't seem offended or standoffish at all.

same for that entire special tbh. its like all those shots that were being thrown at him went completely over his head. he was definitely naive IMO

Navyman

I'm gonna say this now. I be avoiding this topic like a plague, I don't care I'm not removing him off the pedestal I have him placed on.
:hmph:

como la whore

bitch wtf

if you love me you'll sleep in my bed

:plzstop:

that's some grooming type shit.

I love MJ but I can't defend this  :plzstop:

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

PRESSED

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 01, 2022, 04:39:49 PM

very child like and innocent to the point where he didn't really predict or grasp the sexual undertones that people could get from what he's saying about his bed

he really sat there like nothing was wrong with it, it's almost like he didn't "get" what punjabi was insinuating about him with those shady comments

same for that entire special tbh. its like all those shots that were being thrown at him went completely over his head. he was definitely naive IMO

Wouldnt that kinda line up with how pedophiles dont see anything wrong with the things that they do and its all innocent and normal in their heads?

:guys: the comments went over his head cause he didnt see an issue. This lil boy was SMITTEN.

Hope michael is skating in hell
I'm not here for friends.

dangerous

July 01, 2022, 04:44:38 PM #8 Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 04:47:13 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
Quote from: PRESSED on July 01, 2022, 04:42:45 PM

Wouldnt that kinda line up with how pedophiles dont see anything wrong with the things that they do and its all innocent and normal in their heads?

:guys: the comments went over his head cause he didnt see an issue. This lil boy was SMITTEN.

ssdvdsvdvsdvsdvssd

ii was thinking that too

that it could actually be a huge reason why he wasn't offended. if u legit dont know (or believe) ur doing something wrong its hard to  catch the shade

the fact that he may have seen himself as a big kid instead of a grown ass man may actually speak to how comfortable he was interacting with lil boys as if they were experimenting during sleepovers in junior high or something

Cowboy Nine

he def did some mess with those kids

and even if he didn't the way he behaved with them was wildly inappropriate and wrong

he's a weirdo either way

RAY7

Multiple court cases, investigations from the FBI etc none of the kids provided any evidence of him having any sexual contact with him, couldn't describe his body/private areas or anything. I think he was asexual tbh

PRESSED

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 01, 2022, 04:44:38 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on July 01, 2022, 04:42:45 PM

ssdvdsvdvsdvsdvssd

ii was thinking that too

that it could actually be a huge reason why he wasn't offended. if u legit dont know (or believe) ur doing something wrong its hard to  catch the shade

the fact that he may have seen himself as a big kid instead of a grown ass man may actually speak to how comfortable he was interacting with lil boys as if they were experimenting during sleepovers in junior high or something

Exactly

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 04:50:22 PM
Multiple court cases, investigations from the FBI etc none of the kids provided any evidence of him having any sexual contact with him, couldn't describe his body/private areas or anything. I think he was asexual tbh

If Usher was sleeping in beds with random kids ....what would your thought be?