Tranny inmate gets seven years for RAPING female inmate

Started by yummy, July 08, 2022, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteA transgender Rikers inmate raped a female prisoner while in the women's section of the jail and has been sentenced to seven years, officials said Monday.

Ramel Blount, 33, who goes by Diamond Blount, pleaded guilty to attempted rape April 7 in an apparent plea deal.

Investigators said Blount — who was housed in the female section of the facility — approached a 33-year-old female inmate in the bathroom at the Rose M. Singer center Feb. 8, 2021, after the victim had just finished showering.

Blount held the victim down by the back of her neck and raped her, investigators said.  The victim reported the incident to jail officials, and a rape kit was administered, which matched Blount's DNA in the New York State Registry.

Blount received a seven-year prison sentence with an additional eight years of post-release supervision. An order of protection was issued, and Blount must also register as a sex offender.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/transgender-rikers-inmate-gets-7-years-for-raping-female-prisoner/

bedtime stories

QuoteA transgender Rikers inmate raped a female prisoner while in the women's section of the jail

Aalonso.

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 08, 2022, 09:52:10 PM
QuoteA transgender Rikers inmate raped a female prisoner while in the women's section of the jail

!!! Because

Aalonso.

Buy The Stars✨

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

yummy

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 08, 2022, 09:52:10 PM

praying he gets sent back with the boys where he belongs  :ruaided:

bedtime stories

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 08, 2022, 10:17:29 PM
The title is transphobic
]p
\;,]km0oj[9nihp8bu'go7;yfi6ldu5rksyejtzswjdekfxlrcgt;hyvycigtxufrzydtefxrcgtvjubikn[o[ibguvfycgt;

Vonc2002

WELP! These things will be in the men section from here on out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

PRESSED

I've never heard of a WOMAN raping another WOMAN.

So.... crazy.  :ruaided:

this is why trannies need their own jail. Not dominating this defenseless woman and putting its disgusting penis into her
imagine the HORROR of not only being raped. But by a tranny

a fate worse than death. I fear
I'm not here for friends.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: PRESSED on July 08, 2022, 10:32:14 PM
I've never heard of a WOMAN raping another WOMAN.

So.... crazy.  :ruaided:

this is why trannies need their own jail. Not dominating this defenseless woman and putting its disgusting penis into her
imagine the HORROR of not only being raped. But by a tranny

a fate worse than death. I fear

well the transmen and trans women need to be separate cause the same thing could happen lol