Who is in the wrong here? (Spirit Airlines Fight)

Started by Kalifornia., August 12, 2022, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

CHOKE

united nations

August 12, 2022, 08:38:12 PM #2 Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:41:00 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
both could have just walked away but clearly were looking for a problem that day

plenty of security at the airport. unless someone is literally holding you down and beatin ur ass there's plenty of room to go and report them.

assuming she did touch him in some way first before the cam started rolling

i'd really need to see everything from the beginning
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Nine

Cowgirl

FRANCE

fff this nigga said 'stay out of my personal space' while pushing up on the woman being in her personal space. both dem niggas is wrong. but she was more wrong for booking a flight on spirit airlines.

Nine

August 12, 2022, 08:44:39 PM #6 Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:45:23 PM by Nine's Groove
I would've kicked that box bodied bitch in her pussy.

and not that late nigger jumping in at the end defending her. Coon.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 12, 2022, 08:44:39 PMI would've kicked that box bodied bitch in her pussy.

Yea, that was the worst.

Chivalry!

Nigga, if you don't buy your wife a REAL ticket.
 :udontlookok:

united nations

August 12, 2022, 08:50:51 PM #8 Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:54:28 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
a lot of people haven't really embraced or understand this whole "gender equality" thing

so when many see a man , a bigger man at that, ready to beat on a woman....their "macho" instincts will kick in.

that guy is wearing a nipsey t-shirt so although i know a lot of gorls here dont rock with nipsey
it tells me that he's more likely to "stand for something"

not praising nipsey asasaas just objectively looking at why it makes sense he was the one to step in with that lil speech he gave.

of course him wearing the t-shirt doesn't definitively say anything about his character but it does give a clue or two of what it could be - as many people often use clothing to communicate beliefs and messages.

Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 12, 2022, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 12, 2022, 08:44:39 PMI would've kicked that box bodied bitch in her pussy.

Yea, that was the worst.

Chivalry!

Nigga, if you don't buy your wife a REAL ticket.
 :udontlookok:
sdffjsadfsfskfsdfds
fddf

the way his coon chip just activated and he had to step in.

slave self

:young:

united nations

August 12, 2022, 09:02:02 PM #10 Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 09:11:43 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
and if that guy is a legit follower of nipsey i dont think he'd give a coon tea.
nipsey was many things but a coon def wasn't one of them.

i def think this guy would be more likely to have misogynist tendencies though.
nipsey was way less "progressive" in that regard.

....misogynist tendencies that would of course would include the belief that women are not equal to men.
thus him feeling this need to step in.

i'd know he was a coon if a black woman were getting the same treatment in front of him and he chose to defend and protect the spicy latina, or whatever she is.

OR if it were some white man he was rushing to defend from the "aggressive black guy" sddsdsdsds cuz if its two men squaring tf up what r u jumping in for exactly?

ophababes.

vccvccccxx

fight a man!

um, a man ain't who just put hands on me  :uhh:

but yea, they were both doing a lot. i wanna see what she did beforehand cuz he was INTENT on popping her from the start of the vid

Brit Brat

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 12, 2022, 08:38:12 PMboth could have just walked away
d

!!! At first I was like "she dead ass wrong", but then I was like but why is he  staying up in her face? :dead: :uhh: What ever the issue is/was, he clearly already handled what he needed to handle with ha, and she just gonna have to DEAL. So why argue back n forth with her? They're both wrong.

united nations

August 13, 2022, 07:10:02 AM #13 Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 07:24:44 AM by Brazilian Milkshake
and hes saying "get out of my personal space ! Get out of my personal space!" as he got closer to and brushed up on her .

If I really want someone out of my personal space Ill be saying that as a warning as I move away from them to stop them from getting closer to Me. Or even as I stand still perhaps . Like sis this ain't wat u want ... u may wanna back up a bit.

I wouldn't say that as they are moving away from me and I edge closer to them.

Unless I really just wanna beat their ass and I'm waiting for them to throw the first hit so we can get shit poppin and in the back of my mind I've already decided imma claim self defense.

This guy is actually a spirit employee ... knowing that adds a lot of much needed context imo. I'm sure he deals with a lot of shitty , rude and disrespectful  people all day . This woman mighta just been the last straw for him . It def seems like she had plenty of time and energy for mess and nonsense. I think he snapped . Which is actually kinda understandable. We've seen what goes down in spirit airlines time and time again

He was fired

Ma Lo

They all wrong and ignorant and need to grow up and learn how to act in public.