saddashdsadsa;kdjns Aubrey gor

Started by Cowboy Nine, August 19, 2022, 05:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

https://twitter.com/DEFinition223/status/1560452743910793217

Not her photoshopping herself into exotic locations to match her exotically 'shopped mug

:young:

CHOKE

August 19, 2022, 05:49:36 PM #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 05:51:02 PM by Flawless Victory
This girl is dumb, clearly

It's a state of mind mess
She's not hiding the fact that they're fake

And she's not giving "just enjoying my day at the pool in Indonesia" in her captions

Some people are just miserable

Cowgirl

Young

Quote from: Flawless Victory on August 19, 2022, 05:49:36 PMThis girl is dumb, clearly

And she's not giving "just enjoying my day at the pool in Indonesia" in her captions

Oh is that's what's going on?? Sddd

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on August 19, 2022, 08:24:37 PM
Quote from: Flawless Victory on August 19, 2022, 05:49:36 PMThis girl is dumb, clearly

Oh is that's what's going on?? Sddd

She's not giving "this is my life"

The pics act as more of a backdrop for a glamour shot

And it's the audacity for me. Who is this little bitch to judge ha.

Girl probably got enough money to go to these places if she wanted to. I'm sure she probably fuckin ha plastic surgeon tf

DopeSoul.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSDdDDSSDDDD am ddddddfffdDDDFGGFdfv

The switch from the original picture to Aubrey's photoshopped mess is sending me

Ma Lo

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

bedtime stories

i was hoping this was the case in the other thread

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 20, 2022, 07:18:29 AMWas she really tryna pass those off as actual vacation pics?  :uhh:

I hope not. Maybe it was just a lil artistic tea. I refuse to believe it's that serious to some ppl

Cowgirl

August 20, 2022, 09:47:25 AM #9 Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 09:48:06 AM by Big Barbie
Ah, so she purposely morphed herself into a artistic settings to get people to think? Deep.

DopeSoul.

ReVon

hewritez

It's weird for Aubrey to do this, but it's even weirder to make a TikTok video about it as if you're some investigative journalist.

This just in! How could she?!!

Girll it's Instagram. And it's Aubrey O'Day...

FRANCE

Quote from: hewritez on August 20, 2022, 04:18:06 PMIt's weird for Aubrey to do this, but it's even weirder to make a TikTok video about it as if you're some investigative journalist.

Ehhh nah...it's weirder that Aubrey is doing this.

hewritez

Lol I feel like she's been doing stuff like this tho. Her pictures have always been photoshopped to death. It's kind of her brand.

And it would be different if it was Kim or Kylie or someone. Aubrey isn't influencing shit  :dead: dudes follow her to look at her big distorted tits and fags like her from Danity Kane.