Ray J, Kanye West & Kid Rock attend Candace Owens documentary premiere

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 13, 2022, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

They couldn't find a bigger name to include other than Kid Rock tho? I'm all for a lil 'oversy but get people on your level. :uhh:

Lucid Salvatore

Y'all... her documentary is titled "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM"

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 13, 2022, 04:49:08 PMY'all... her documentary is titled "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM"

:plzstop:
mcnncncngnncnccncbfnf

People continue to feed into this so she will continue to get that cash!

ophababes.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

long-timeTheRoofFan

So Ray J making a big stink about the sex tape again really was just to plug the Kardashians new season and he got paid handsomely... oh and Kanye with the 2024 on his hat... is he running for president again?

:usureuok:

Cowboy Nine

Of course Kid Rock's dirty, ugly, racist ass is there 🙄

And Ray J is a loser. Period.

Jon

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Was he really thinking about jumping? Cause maybe...hmmm...

:unbothered:

Annie

I don't know why Ray is there..hopefully just to calm down the situation and be the bigger person when it comes to Ye.

/.\

Noni

...while Brandy just filmed a big studio wide release movie...

Being associated with this she will soon have to take a political stand to clear her name.

Or this could simply label her as a higher risk for mainstream entertainment opportunities.

A shame

The Brandy Barbie

He is there to talk about Kim K. Candace has been on a tirade lately against Kim after she found out about Kim's mom helping her tape several sex tapes to see which one they were going to shop around in an effort to get her famous.

Ma Lo

Anything Coondace can do to make money she's down for. And Ray J is an idiot. I knew he was more right leaning.