Tidal's director of marketing: Billboard and Soundscan wont accept Rih's mess

Started by Almost, January 29, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost

Though the RIAA is recognizing ANTI?s milestone numbers, Billboard and Nielsen are not counting ANTI?s sales on TIDAL towards their totals. ?There were conversations [with Billboard] early on when this promotion and partnership started, but ultimately it became about giving music directly to the fans,? Kim[TIDAL?s director of Marketing] explained. ?While everyone would?ve loved to have it count, the thing that we?re focused on here is that it?s No. 1.?

http://www.spin.com/2016/01/rihannas-anti-is-certified-platinum-by-the-riaa-but-not-by-billboard-and-nielsen/

SUPREME

Ssssssssed as

I knew miss billboard wasn't here for it

But congrats rih!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Almost on January 29, 2016, 01:29:40 PM
Though the RIAA is recognizing ANTI?s milestone numbers, Billboard and Nielsen are not counting ANTI?s sales on TIDAL towards their totals. ?There were conversations [with Billboard] early on when this promotion and partnership started, but ultimately it became about giving music directly to the fans,? Kim[TIDAL?s director of Marketing] explained. ?While everyone would?ve loved to have it count, the thing that we?re focused on here is that it?s No. 1.?

http://www.spin.com/2016/01/rihannas-anti-is-certified-platinum-by-the-riaa-but-not-by-billboard-and-nielsen/

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

This is the most delicious part
Quoteeveryone would?ve loved to have it count,

yea bitch but they said NO

LiiVE

FAMÈ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2016, 01:31:40 PM
yea, I figured it wouldnt count towards the ACTUAL chart
ddddddx
Mf dndndndn

FME c. F cc

F
DNNDNDND

No the fuck it won't fag.

Vonc2002