Kim Burrell Recalls Being Shot At Due To Homophobic Remarks

Started by M-Rocka, November 03, 2022, 09:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

She is so unlikable. Just looking at her gives me bad vibes.

Cowgirl

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:35:07 PMOh I'm sorry, it came off as if he thought she was delusional to think she's important enough to get backlash and death threats
is getting death threats some sort of honorable privilege or something?  dsnsddsds :shannonsmissing:

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:30:50 PM
Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:23:17 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:09:25 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:05:52 PM
Quote from: Boomz on November 03, 2022, 09:55:54 PMThe way she sees her self as some big important figure

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn
yea it's not like ALL of our faves study her vocals or anything  :uhh:
kim is obviously well known and revered as a vocalist but i think he was referring to a superstar/presidential type of popularity.

sffssfssf
I mean how much of a superstar do you need to be to get backlash/ death threats? PNB Rock the rapper just got killed just for going to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles and having his location shared
youre clearly unfamiliar with kim burrell so let me give u a quick summary of her personality/traits

she's a condescending narcissist who has an inflated sense of self and gets off on belittling others at any opportunity she gets .

oh she's a mess
that doesn't mean she's too unknown for ppl to try her

they're saying she's no one for someone to be ASSASINATING!  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on November 03, 2022, 10:40:14 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:30:50 PM
Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:23:17 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: Boomz on November 03, 2022, 09:55:54 PMThe way she sees her self as some big important figure

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn
kim is obviously well known and revered as a vocalist but i think he was referring to a superstar/presidential type of popularity.

sffssfssf
I mean how much of a superstar do you need to be to get backlash/ death threats? PNB Rock the rapper just got killed just for going to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles and having his location shared
youre clearly unfamiliar with kim burrell so let me give u a quick summary of her personality/traits

she's a condescending narcissist who has an inflated sense of self and gets off on belittling others at any opportunity she gets .

oh she's a mess
that doesn't mean she's too unknown for ppl to try her

they're saying she's no one for someone to be ASSASINATING!  :plzstop:
she pissed ppl off and someone shot at her
Don't know why she has to be Michelle Obama for that to happen

RAY7

I could see if she was saying someone tracked her down as she was minding her business and staying out of trouble but I mean... :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

DGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGGDGDGD

No one shot at this fat hog

JCJ 🪐

Yeah...this debate y'all having is kind of unnecessary because none of this actually happened
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

it's the wording

when i hear "assassination" i think of presidents, world leaders, monarchy, etc

not kim fucking barrell

best selling female rapper of all time

dangerous

i wouldn't put it past kim to actually have HEARD a gunshot near her and automatically made it about her .

"omg they're after meh!"

that actually sounds more believable than her saying fags are out here bussin shots at her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on November 03, 2022, 10:54:12 PMYeah...this debate y'all having is kind of unnecessary because none of this actually happened
bbbbbbnnnjjjjjjj

Plastic.

Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:54:23 PMi wouldn't put it past kim to actually have HEARD a gunshot near her and automatically made it about her .

"omg they're after meh!"

that actually sounds more believable than her saying fags are out here bussin shots at her.
snsnsbsbsnddbddss

best selling female rapper of all time

dangerous

asdasdasdasa

she sounds paranoid. and if shes really frightened for her life, she should try being a decent human being who doesn't need to put others down all the time just to feel somewhat good about herself.

that probably would eliminate the need to duck all these rainbow colored, section 8 bullets as u enter ur marvelous home

modelesque self

Kalifornia.

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn

sffssfssf

She's honestly overrated. I don't see it.

RAY7

So you think that she doesn't sing very well? I mean it's one thing to not like her voice but technically you're saying she's not good?