Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

so the gays are unloading clips on her 🙄

such a miserable woman

ophababes.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Boomz

November 03, 2022, 09:55:54 PM #6 Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 09:57:05 PM by Boomz
The way she sees her self as some big important figure

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn

RAY7

Quote from: Boomz on November 03, 2022, 09:55:54 PMThe way she sees her self as some big important figure

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn
yea it's not like ALL of our faves study her vocals or anything  :uhh:

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:05:52 PM
Quote from: Boomz on November 03, 2022, 09:55:54 PMThe way she sees her self as some big important figure

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn
kim is obviously well known and revered as a vocalist but i think he was referring to a superstar/presidential type of popularity.

sffssfssf

RAY7

Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:09:25 PM

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn
kim is obviously well known and revered as a vocalist but i think he was referring to a superstar/presidential type of popularity.

sffssfssf
I mean how much of a superstar do you need to be to get backlash/ death threats? PNB Rock the rapper just got killed just for going to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles and having his location shared

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:19:25 PM

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn

sffssfssf
I mean how much of a superstar do you need to be to get backlash/ death threats? PNB Rock the rapper just got killed just for going to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles and having his location shared
youre clearly unfamiliar with kim burrell so let me give u a quick summary of her personality/traits

she's a condescending narcissist who gets off on belittling others to further inflate her already super inflated ego  at any opportunity she gets .

dangerous

nothing wrong with thinking very highly of yourself UNLESS it constantly comes at the expense of others and their feelings

she's the type that must push others down to elevate herself .

it's disgusting and i totally understand what Boom was getting at.

RAY7

Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:23:17 PM

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn

sffssfssf
youre clearly unfamiliar with kim burrell so let me give u a quick summary of her personality/traits

she's a condescending narcissist who has an inflated sense of self and gets off on belittling others at any opportunity she gets .

oh she's a mess
that doesn't mean she's too unknown for ppl to try her. Especially when it was a big headline due to the box office smash movie it was tied to

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2022, 10:30:50 PM
Quote from: heated on November 03, 2022, 10:23:17 PM

Assassination attempt!

Dndndnndndn

sffssfssf

she's a condescending narcissist who has an inflated sense of self and gets off on belittling others at any opportunity she gets .

oh she's a mess
that doesn't mean she's too unknown for ppl to try her. Especially when it was a big headline due to the box office smash movie it was tied to
boom was speaking to her personality and its true tea.

she def has an inflated ego. that doesn't take away what she actually is so ur correct as well

two things can be true at once.

i honestly wouldn't even have an issue with her ego if she wasn't constantly PROJECTING on others all the damn time.

RAY7

Oh I'm sorry, it came off as if he thought she was delusional to think she's important enough to get backlash and death threats