K. Michelle comes for Adele's new single "Hello"

Started by FAMÈ, January 29, 2016, 05:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Ion even fuck with adele like that but HELLO is an amazing ass song and aint no bitch singing it like her. Every cover ive seen is terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 29, 2016, 05:56:14 PM
Im sorry but that song fuckin sucks. I dont care how much it's sold. MdDonalds serves millions a day. Ya'll wanna talk about hype, ch....

Hello!

Its me!

I was just wondering if we could go over the things

That happened

Like..............fuck outta here.
its supposed to be  conversational

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2016, 06:04:37 PM
Ion even fuck with adele like that but HELLO is an amazing ass song and aint no bitch singing it like her. Every cover ive seen is terrible

Are you serious  :dead: it sounds like a Celine/Enya throwaway

Vonc2002

And the way that song is written and the concept is stellar as well btfw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Aalonso.

Sis whats conceptually stellar about "you are ignoring my calls, I guess youre over it"

cc

Nine

Im sorry but that song fuckin sucks. I dont care how much it's sold. MdDonalds serves millions a day. Ya'll wanna talk about hype, ch....

Hello!

Its me!

That happened

dsddssaddsdaaassa

Kaeli.

She needs to stop blaming  successful white artists for being successful and start coming for niggers for not purchasing music anymore.

death

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 29, 2016, 06:11:31 PM
She needs to stop blaming  successful white artists for being successful and start coming for niggers for not purchasing music anymore.
she dragged niggers too

MAY

Hello!

Its me!

That happened

!!!!

Ulysses

This is such a false statement. I love that song. If K. Michelle had tried to sing the song, I would be the least bit interested NOT because she is black, but Adele's voice is leaps and bounds better than hers.

Nine

but I mean, we know this already K. Mitchell

Dropping some knowledge! bout to make ya think!

:udontlookok: