Britney Spears goes off on Jack in the Box employee in latest MENT rant

Started by Cowboy Nine, December 10, 2022, 10:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

QuoteI'm that meditation bitch now 🧘🏼�♀️... my husband hates it ... he thinks I've gone bonkers. My masseuse is always doing it and he looks so peaceful ... I'm like wow ... that looks interesting. Falling deep into yourself ... I say all this because I try to make effort to take care of myself. Normally I forget to eat ... I wait way too long and I'm too sensitive so if anything goes wrong at the house it's like the world has ended. So l got in my car yesterday and I cried ... I cried so damn hard but geez, my car is my spaceship 🚀 ... it's where I have my best interests, thoughts, creative urges, ideas, it's spiritual ... totally spiritual and we're all in this together on the road. 🚙 So I don't feel alone unless those big 18 wheelers come by and hog the road and I want to shit on myself ... but it's me time ... my own inner thoughts. Well I forgot to eat yesterday ... I saw Jack in The Box ... I've never ate there a day in my fucking life ... I was like HOLY SHIT and when I saw that big sign of pictures of the food. Normally hate looking at food but it's TIMING ⏱️ !!! Holy hog heavens I got a cookies and cream milk shake with a double cheeseburger. Well ............... I had been crying in the car ... but nobody could tell, only me ... my face still looked normal ... I was fine, but then there he was ... this big man at the fucking window🪟... he gave me PITY !!! IT'S GONNA BE OK !!! ............... WTF DID HE JUST SAY ??? He doesn't KNOW ME and I sure as hell didn't know his ass ... so why did he say that ??? It's all gonna be ok !!! I was offended. Fuck you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don't know me ... you're not my blood so go fuck yourself !!!

DNSNNSDNSDNSDNSDNDSNDSNSDNDNNDSNSDNDSNSDSDDSSD

:udontlookok:  :holdupguys:  :sevynstreeter:

ophababes.

Jon

Killa Kipp

Wat!?!

Is she at the man trying to be nice?   Lordddd this girl is lost it's so sas

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

CHOKE

Justice Jackson

I'm really crying  :plzstop:

This crazy ass girl!

Maybe it was uncomfortable that he could tell she had been crying, but his kind words didn't overstep any boundaries and he didn't try to get in her business  :uhh:

He might not have even known who she was tbh
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

CHOKE

But yea,

When fast food employees feel sorry for you don't fume, let it be a wake up call Quee

Cowgirl

Quote from: britneyspearsWell ............... I had been crying in the car ... but nobody could tell, only me ... my face still looked normal ... I was fine, but then there he was
mcmfnfnfnffnjfnfhffnjfjf

Her invisible cloak must've stopped working for a split second

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: ivorian oph on December 10, 2022, 11:18:14 PMhe needs to mind his fckn business

:unbothered:
!!!!!

I think she has PTSD from being a prisoner and being treated so fucked up all these years. Sis needs to release all this in some fucking songs and let it be therapy at this stage.

🔥🔥🔥

M-Rocka

Lucid Salvatore

We've been trying to tell y'all for months now

The conservatorship was kinda NECESSARY

This girl clearly needs help

Cowgirl

She should definitely seek help but idk if it's "needed" unless she starts causing harm to herself and/or others. But yea, the conservatorship made sense!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on December 11, 2022, 07:55:54 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on December 10, 2022, 11:18:14 PMhe needs to mind his fckn business

:unbothered:
!!!!!

I think she has PTSD from being a prisoner and being treated so fucked up all these years. Sis needs to release all this in some fucking songs and let it be therapy at this stage.
n