Phaedra, Eva, Vicki, Brandi Back For RHUGT Season 4

Started by M-Rocka, January 09, 2023, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

I wouldn't mind seeing Phaedra as a friend. She lost me when she lost her southern belle act and followed Porsha and tried to become a hot girl.

Kalifornia.

Tears are her only getting on the reject show.

She wants a peach again so badly. :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on January 09, 2023, 07:03:30 PMDamn so Phaedra is delegated to being among the rejects on Peacock huh?

Never returning to Bravo self

Desperate self. She wants to be on TV so badly

Kalifornia.

Nobody cares
Quote from: Big Barbie on January 10, 2023, 03:07:42 PMI wouldn't mind seeing Phaedra as a friend. She lost me when she lost her southern belle act and followed Porsha and tried to become a hot girl.

So basically she's fake

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 10, 2023, 03:36:28 PMNobody cares
Quote from: Big Barbie on January 10, 2023, 03:07:42 PMI wouldn't mind seeing Phaedra as a friend. She lost me when she lost her southern belle act and followed Porsha and tried to become a hot girl.

So basically she's fake
Very!

Her southern belle act was cute tho and different from what the others were giving tho.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Aalonso.

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 10, 2023, 03:36:28 PM

So basically she's fake

nbbvbvvvv pretty much what i'm gathering

desperate for attention self

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 10, 2023, 10:27:09 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on January 09, 2023, 10:28:21 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 09, 2023, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on January 09, 2023, 09:24:54 PMPhaedra, Caroline, Gretchen, Alex, and Vicki aren't doing shit else, available selves.

phaedra has her businesses and raising two NORMAL looking kids.
Whose kids are you shading ho.

Kandis 2 female gremlins spawn
bxbxbxbddbxxbdcb  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on January 09, 2023, 07:03:30 PMDamn so Phaedra is delegated to being among the rejects on Peacock huh?

Never returning to Bravo self

Never on what again? 

You ok bby dll?