Phaedra, Eva, Vicki, Brandi Back For RHUGT Season 4

Started by M-Rocka, January 09, 2023, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

demitri.petty

Why are we getting information about S4 and no promo for S3?!?!

M-Rocka

They could've at least gotten other ladies from RHOA. Not the ones who are currently filming of course.

Buy The Stars✨

January 09, 2023, 06:39:14 PM #4 Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 06:39:33 PM by Buy The Stars✨

[/quote]

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 09, 2023, 06:38:25 PMThey could've at least gotten other ladies from RHOA. Not the ones who are currently filming of course.

wait and potomac?

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 09, 2023, 06:38:25 PMThey could've at least gotten other ladies from RHOA. Not the ones who are currently filming of course.

wait and potomac?
[/quote]
I'm tired of seeing these blue eyed, bleach blonde women. I thought Karen and Ashley were supposed to be on season 4... :udontlookok:

M-Rocka

I really think they're going to try and slide Phaedra in for season 16. I can't stand that woman, but I have a feeling they'll bring her back in the fold. Her and Porsha.

Nene will still be on the sidelines fuming.

Nine

Damn so Phaedra is delegated to being among the rejects on Peacock huh?

Never returning to Bravo self

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on January 09, 2023, 07:03:30 PMDamn so Phaedra is delegated to being among the rejects on Peacock huh?

bxbxbxbdbxbdbdbbddb

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on January 09, 2023, 07:03:30 PMDamn so Phaedra is delegated to being among the rejects on Peacock huh?

she has been on bravo many times on wwhl and they replayed the girls trip on bravo  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  but nice try bby dll

M-Rocka

Buy The Stars✨

January 09, 2023, 08:12:48 PM #11 Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 08:13:09 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 09, 2023, 07:43:00 PM@Buy The Stars✨ who do you think the season 16 cast will be?
KI i mean i think cynthia, kenya, kandi, porsha, phaedra, drew, sheree and kim and be perfect for me lol

Vonc2002

I thought y'all said this comes on bravo too ^o)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

vcccccccxxx not them running out of main gors and recycling the broke ones

:plzstop: