Where is Brandy?

Started by shaunlamont89, January 10, 2023, 09:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaunlamont89

No seriously, where is she? No holiday post, no apology for the show she apparently missed (i'm not blaming her, i believe it truly wasn't in her control), no stories on her social media.

I'm concerned. I hope she's silent either taking a break or she's about to give us something.

Cowgirl

I hope Queen is okay and taking care of herself. Hopefully she's resting.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Her and Sy were supposed to be at Disney land for Christmas too and not sure what happened there either

shaunlamont89

Quote from: Big Barbie on January 10, 2023, 09:18:52 PMI hope Queen is okay and taking care of herself. Hopefully she's resting.
Me too!

shaunlamont89

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on January 10, 2023, 09:19:28 PMHer and Sy were supposed to be at Disney land for Christmas too and not sure what happened there either
They didn't go?

Buy The Stars✨

Hopefully filming or record it something

ophmani

she don't owe y'all nothin. let ha live.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

NEW MOON

Looking at past history if she's recording or filming she's usually posting about it.

Maybe she's just resting.

Ma Lo

Working quietly. Minding her business.

BrandonBranlee

She posts stuff on Instagram so she's definitely alive and that's all that matters. Obviously she has an album and a movie coming sometime soon.

Young

Healing and working I'm sure
Queen is coming

yearofbrandy

I was asking the same thing but Sy'rai been posting stuff and living a normal life so I think Brandy fine.

I honestly think Brandy is working hard on the album and relaxing. Brandy been working her ass off since 2020 non stop. She deserves a break. I definitely think we getting a late spring/summer album.

Harlem

Usually when Brandy is super quiet she's tunnel vision behind the scenes... so I hope she's getting everything together for her next era and obviously resting and enjoying her life privately too

Kalifornia.

Sovereign.

She's preparing to film I assume.

When she's this silent, she's in work mode. I hope she's also enjoying lots rest and mental breaks.