Girls Trip 2 In The Works w/ Full Cast; Filming Taking Place In Ghana

Started by M-Rocka, January 23, 2023, 01:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Whether you liked her or not, Tiffany made Girls Trip..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2023, 02:24:36 PMI was just thinking are they gonna include tiffany

Which is crazy when you think she kinda made the first one memorable. The way her popularity has crumbled this since then.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 23, 2023, 02:35:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2023, 02:24:36 PMI was just thinking are they gonna include tiffany

Which is crazy when you think she kinda made the first one memorable. The way her popularity has crumbled this since then.
Crumbled? She's still one of the top comedians..

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 23, 2023, 02:43:34 PMppl hate tiff now? what happened?

Initially a lot of other comedians were hating on her rise to fame (cause she's not that funny), then she did that drunken comedy set and was dragged for filth, she's had few weird red carpet moments and then most recent thing was that inappropriate commercial with the half naked Blk boi.

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 23, 2023, 02:54:26 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on January 23, 2023, 02:43:34 PMppl hate tiff now? what happened?

Initially a lot of other comedians were hating on her rise to fame (cause she's not that funny), then she did that drunken comedy set and was dragged for filth, she's had few weird red carpet moments and then most recent thing was that inappropriate commercial with the half naked Blk boi.

vvvvccccccccccc wait, what was the commercial ????

comedy is subjective so i think it's wack for other comedians to hate on her for that reason. that's giving bitter and jealous downe.