Sam Smith Gets Verbally Attacked By New York Woman

Started by M-Rocka, February 16, 2023, 10:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

jnd;kanksdjnads;djksndakjndlsanlkdsda

someone said she sounds like mermaidman and barnacle boy saying "evillllllll"

ophababes.

vvvvvvv don't put that on new york, we see weirder (more interesting) shit everyday

sis was clearly on vacay from AREland

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalonso.

He knew what would come with that, she called it like she saw it, it WAS literally devilish. Doesn't he even say it in the song  :letsmessfag:

Kalifornia.

If they didn't show her face I'd say this was staged.

Aalonso.

February 16, 2023, 03:37:02 PM #9 Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 03:37:31 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2023, 02:49:29 PMIf they didn't show her face I'd say this was staged.

It still might be. He just, WALKS around NY? I question the genuineness of all attention seeking people, ew. Wasnt he just on the news last week for being the subject of slurs while out in the streets. This staged mess is just a "see! It happens!"

ophababes.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 16, 2023, 03:37:02 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2023, 02:49:29 PMIf they didn't show her face I'd say this was staged.

It still might be. He just, WALKS around NY? I question the genuineness of all attention seeking people, ew. Wasnt he just on the news last week for being the subject of slurs while out in the streets. This staged mess is just a "see! It happens!"

not that I don't this is staged at ALL lol, but a lot of celebs walk around NYC. unless ur in time square or some touristy place, the NY gors don't really care vvvvv

Jon

February 16, 2023, 04:53:49 PM #12 Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 04:54:37 PM by Jonovan
I hope y'all are joking. How is him putting on Halloween costumes to perform make it okay to call him a pedophile and groomer of children?

bedtime stories

Quote from: Jonovan on February 16, 2023, 04:53:49 PMI hope y'all are joking. How is him putting on Halloween costumes to perform make it okay to call him a pedophile and groomer of children?

wait hes not really a pedo?

i assumed he was