Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Rxxf

This girl's career...
 :thatssowendy:
She has worked with so many legends.
BRANDY

ReVon

SHE HAS HAD QUITE THE CAREER AND STILL GOING!!!!

I WONDER WHAT CHAKA WOULD SAY ABOUT BRANS MINI COVER OF "SWEET THANG" HERE LMAOOOOO :dead:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

ReVon

Quote from: Rxxf on March 02, 2023, 11:00:07 PM

NOT BRANDY ON STAGE PERFORMING STYLED AS MOESHA!!!
THIS IS SUCH A MOESHA OUTFIT LOLLLL :dead:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 03, 2023, 02:02:54 PM #8 Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:04:59 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
I remember these. I remember staying up on Friday night for that Motown live performance. She sounded so pretty singing solid as a rock.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

She sounded IGHT on solid as a rock. Brandy's singing during nsn era was so lazy to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

That's true. A lot of the performances were hit-and-miss for me too.
French Exit ♻️

Summertime

March 03, 2023, 02:50:47 PM #11 Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:52:05 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Rxxf on March 02, 2023, 10:53:15 PMThis girl's career...
 :thatssowendy:
She has worked with so many legends.

The industry was shook when they heard her skills at 14 & then after she has remained flanked by the greats. I highly doubt Bran will ever release a memoir, but she should do  her version of a documentary. I still love that moment when Aretha and Jessie Jackson Sr. came to see her on Broadway, bc we know Aretha didn't like everybody so they could have chosen another show to see that night.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

What I liked about the respect from the legends. It lets you know, this girl is the real deal and we're supporting her. A lot of artists don't get that kind of seal of approval.
French Exit ♻️