Nicki & Ice Spice SMASHING on all platforms; Princess Diana out now!

Started by Plastic., April 12, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

The Barbz are PISSED. I think the $.69 thing is gonna have to happen every time at this point. But I hope they realize that charting "okay" in the first week and then dropping to the pits of hell the following week is NOT having a HIT song.

united nations

i see ur using the hater barometer to measure n identify what an "OK" debut is

but by normal standards a top 10 debut is definitely more than "OK".

whether u acknowledge that or not  :-P
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Ulysses

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Not y'all thinking he actually listens to half those songs. I'm sure he has his intern pull up Billboard and grab songs from the top 20. That nigga is phony  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on July 21, 2023, 12:07:37 AMNot y'all thinking he actually listens to half those songs. I'm sure he has his intern pull up Billboard and grab songs from the top 20. That nigga is phony  :dead:
b

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 21, 2023, 12:12:00 AM
Quote from: JCJ on July 21, 2023, 12:07:37 AMNot y'all thinking he actually listens to half those songs. I'm sure he has his intern pull up Billboard and grab songs from the top 20. That nigga is phony  :dead:
b

n

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on July 21, 2023, 12:36:34 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on July 21, 2023, 12:12:00 AM
b

n

c

JCJ 🪐