Nicki & Ice Spice SMASHING on all platforms; Princess Diana out now!

Started by Plastic., April 12, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 12, 2023, 12:33:27 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 12:21:04 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 12, 2023, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 12, 2023, 11:47:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2023, 07:00:09 AMDoes she have to insert herself into every new female rappers mess? It's almost like she knows she can't monopolize the market anymore so the next best thing is to be up in all the new girls mix, attaching herself, then somehow causing drama soon after

Basically. She already confirmed that she waits until they have a hit and then tries to jump on it. She's so transparent.
You're really pathetic.

You're mad because it's true

Barnyard Bitch

Nicki takes songs to the next level, she doesn't ride a wave. Compare before and after hun.

That's right. Eat dis pussy, nigga.

Drogon

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 12, 2023, 11:47:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2023, 07:00:09 AMDoes she have to insert herself into every new female rappers mess? It's almost like she knows she can't monopolize the market anymore so the next best thing is to be up in all the new girls mix, attaching herself, then somehow causing drama soon after

Basically. She already confirmed that she waits until they have a hit and then tries to jump on it. She's so transparent.

:guys:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Mrd0ndada

Nicki is playing chess.   Ice Spice & Latto have a silent beef going.  Nicki is embracing her to spite. 
🙄

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 12, 2023, 02:14:00 PMNicki is playing chess.  Ice Spice & Latto have a silent beef going.  Nicki is embracing her to spite. 

Isn't she in her 40s?

Aalonso.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 12, 2023, 02:14:00 PMNicki is playing chess.   Ice Spice & Latto have a silent beef going.  Nicki is embracing her to spite. 

That's checkers, it's an obvious play

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 12, 2023, 02:14:00 PMNicki is playing chess.   Ice Spice & Latto have a silent beef going.  Nicki is embracing her to spite. 
Nicki doesn't care about a damn Mulatto. :dead:

I will say that she's hurt by Megan bc they had a genuine connection.

Cowgirl

united nations

I likes da big monies
And all my fun sugar dvys lol
They know just how tah plz
Bling bling tah keep ah gor HA-pee

To da men dat wanna date meh
Wat have u done for meh lately  :unsure:

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 02:53:52 PM

The shit you be making up ggggg
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on April 12, 2023, 03:00:17 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 02:53:52 PM

The shit you be making up ggggg
mcmcmmcmccnccn

Issa gift

Drogon

Ice is the least talented person in the game. Clearly Nicki is doing whatever she doing outta spite

Cowgirl