Nicki & Ice Spice SMASHING on all platforms; Princess Diana out now!

Started by Plastic., April 12, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Y'all switch narratives like you switch shoes (well some of you lols)

First Nicki is afraid to do a track with certain artists, then she can't get along with anyone, and now she hops on anything? Like which is it already?

Ulysses

Quote from: Drogon on April 12, 2023, 03:21:06 PMIce is the least talented person in the game. Clearly Nicki is doing whatever she doing outta spite
Eh, I would say 2nd least talented. Glorilla being the absolute LEAST.

Cowgirl

Glorilla might make terrible music but I wouldn't say she's talentless. She seems to be really passionate about her mess and she raps hard so there's that.

united nations

just figurin owt which one of u imma pimp slap first

dont mind me. continue talkin amongst ursleves

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Ulysses

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 07:09:22 PMGlorilla might make terrible music but I wouldn't say she's talentless. She seems to be really passionate about her mess and she raps hard so there's that.
But she can never follow the beat. Even in the studio  :unsure:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ulysses on April 12, 2023, 07:15:15 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 12, 2023, 07:09:22 PMGlorilla might make terrible music but I wouldn't say she's talentless. She seems to be really passionate about her mess and she raps hard so there's that.
But she can never follow the beat. Even in the studio  :unsure:
nnxncnncnnffnnc

Oh she definitely sounds a fucking mess 90% of the time but I wouldn't say she's talentless. At least she's a part of her process.

united nations

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 12, 2023, 09:03:00 AM
Quote from: Plastic. on April 12, 2023, 07:47:25 AMnicki actually started it when she worked with cardi  :kii:

it's why cardi tried to go back for a round 2 mess & sent nicki bartier cardi (which she also declined LMAO)

Motorsport a Nicki song? :diddraispoot:

have u HEARD it?

sfsfsfsfssfsfsf

i havent seen the floor MOPPED like that since well...consuela did it.

Aalonso.

united nations

Brit Brat

I mean... it's kinda a thing. Basically every new female rapper does a remix of their hit with Nicki outta respect. It's kinda like a right of passage mess. I think that's why she fumes out when the girls don't ask.

:dead:

Cowgirl

April 13, 2023, 07:15:40 AM #101 Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 07:16:07 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 13, 2023, 02:01:21 AMI mean... it's kinda a thing. Basically every new female rapper does a remix of their hit with Nicki outta respect. It's kinda like a right of passage mess. I think that's why she fumes out when the girls don't ask.

:dead:
EVERYONE wants to do a song with Nicki Minaj and they're all heavily-inspired by her (not just her fashions or #'s) but by her talent, flow, and hustle. Now with that territory comes people who may also be envious of her, using her for clout, and/or feel they've earned her respect without proving so.

Like I said before, Nicki loves people who love her but they also have to treat her like the Queen, and rightfully so tho. If you don't then you're gonna have a problem.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

She's also allegedly signed to Nicki as well

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: