Another famous Brandy stan

Started by RAY7, April 19, 2023, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

They talk in depth about Brandy being THE VOCAL BIBLE and other things like how he met her and certain runs he taught her

Aalonso.

DopeSoul.

Vonc2002

I LOVE Eric Dawkins voice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 19, 2023, 12:53:39 PMShe needs to get on the show
!!!
Like ALL of the artist that come on there talk about her it's not even Tank doing anything they just ALL randomly say she's their fave. It's way overdue

Sovereign.

Damn...when you're  referenced every episode  :supluv:

Sovereign.

"Brandy...I feel like she's the blueprint"  :receipts:

Coco Jones

Gilgamesh.

It's not in his YouTube channel yet :/

Gilgamesh.

The Marques Houston ep was surprisingly good.

ReVon

IT'S CRAZY HOW BRANDY IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT ARTIST ON MOST OF THESE KINDS OF INTERVIEW SHOWS!!!!
 :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 19, 2023, 02:01:10 PMThe Marques Houston ep was surprisingly good.
it was. Its crazy he still works with Chris stokes.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This podcast is making me look at tank differently. He's likable

RAY7

I didn't listen to Molester Houston's episode. I'm too disgusted
Did he mention Bran?

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 19, 2023, 02:49:59 PMThis podcast is making me look at tank differently. He's likable

He always seemed likeable to me. Even before I heard him speak.
 :ohwow:

DopeSoul.