BET+ Original | College Hill: Celebrity Edition Season 2 Trailer At ASU

Started by Summertime, April 25, 2023, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on June 09, 2023, 03:28:52 PMLeans into her latina-ness. Uhhh, afro-latina is a thing. That sure aint J Lo.

Joseline is likely a mixture. But has more black in her than a J Lo or an Amber. At least Joseline is okay stating she's black. Amber isn't and hasn't, and really would've prob preferred as a little girl if she was fully white.
of course afro-latina is a thing and of course that is not Jennifer at all.

Nvm.

Good job for the gorls who caught the tea in here

And who see thru joselines mess

dangerous

Imma just lay it out.

There's a difference between a black person saying "I'm Puerto Rican "

And a black person saying "you nappy headed Angie stone lookalike . I'm Puerto Rican .. like j-lo  :-P  "

Joseline has literally done/said the latter .

And if black people in here don't see an issue with that... and how she uses a Latina identity to be condescending to unambiguously black darker skinned Americans when she's upset ...

there's really nothing I can say further than this .

I just wish you would be this willfully obtuse for Tasha K and her foolery

That's all

Boomz

I'm not sure what the debate is...?

They are both idiots and both have different levels of deep rooted anti-blackness

I just wanted to see a bitch get her head bashed
:19k:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Boomz on June 09, 2023, 03:47:23 PMI'm not sure what the debate is...?

They are both idiots and both have different levels of deep rooted anti-blackness

I just wanted to see a bitch get her head bashed
:19k:

All this back and forth, I just wanted to see these hoes SCRAP :disgusted:

dangerous

Dnndndnd

The same thing happened when joseline called Stevie's dark skinned daughters nappy head couple years ago.

I said it's not cool and she should t be saying that

And the same people were throwing themselves to her defense and saying I was overreacting

There's nothing to argue about .
Regardless of who's saying it ...
It's wrong and they need to stop.

Let me lash the Puerto Rican potty in peace .

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2023, 11:16:22 AMImma go with this tho and see how it plays. Nines, faggot u ain't AA and be repping Canda a lil too hard for my liking.  U ain't a real black, smelly breath self
fdajlnsaklnflkmdfslkfdm

now wtf did I do

:ummwhat:

Cowboy Nine

reading this thread and Afro lashed the fuck outta Vonc

love it

:tistheseas:

Vonc2002

Black people call other mfs nappy headed all the mf time.  As a matter of fact, black people are USUALLY the ones to call a mf nappy headed. So joseline saying a bitch is nappy headed ain't any different than any other hoe calling a bitch nappy headed. u were the one that assigned a reason to why she said that.  Joseline never said "u nappy headed cause u black" and she has never identified as anything other than black. If there is proof otherwise on EITHER claim than POST IT! It's mighty funny that we sitting here discussing her calling a bitch nappy headed and how thar makes her anti-black meanwhile not so long ago u mfs was posting about people saying u have good hair (an actual audio post  :dead: ), aligning yourselves with chilli, Ananda,  Tatyana Ali, and anybody  LOWKEY because of that hair grade, and combing thru a rolodex of people and ethnicities to align yourself with. Capping for whitey after a flight. Shut yo ass up and deal with ur own shit. Out here projecting :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I'm not understanding how/what Afro is saying is misunderstood. She calls out Amber for not claiming that she's black but Joseline claims black when it's convenient and ultimately lashes certain blackness.

dangerous

This laundry list of excuses and deflection.

Imma try that next time Tasha K or Nicki are brought up.

Just completely ignore their wrongs altogether .

"She ain't do nuttin! Iono why there was even a case! You so stewpid you dummy head!!!"

Love it. Put me onto game a bit then boo

dangerous

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2023, 05:07:31 PMI'm not understanding how/what Afro is saying is misunderstood. She calls out Amber for not claiming that she's black but Joseline claims black when it's convenient and ultimately lashes certain blackness.
it's really that simple.

I dunno why we're going alllllll the way around the block for a tea that's right in the front yard.

But I'm takin notes tho ✍🏾

Kinda use the way kings handling it.
Shit might come in handy

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

dangerous

But in any case @Vonc2002  I know you already have ur mind made up about this and you're gonna argue and debate and there's no changing ur mind once it's set

And I can actually understand and respect that .

So let's just agree to disagree and call it a night . Happy Friday booba

And yes I found it interesting and kinda surprising that people wondered where I'm from and swore I had something else in my background based on my appearance to them...

But firstly , I would never entertain the term "good hair" at all. Beautiful, pretty, yes. Not "good".

And it turns out I actually do have interestingly rare ancestry - not just for a black American, but for an American period . And yes I will embrace and claim it as i have every right to.

I come from a group of people that I'd never (or most people have never  ) even heard of before . I think I get a pass for taking so long to find a needle in a haystack lol.

Love u king ❤️