consuela salsas into GODsha's youtube account: seizes 9K

Started by united nations, April 26, 2023, 07:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Jon

does she have that big of a fanbase for her own app

united nations

Quote from: Jonovan on April 26, 2023, 07:02:19 PMdoes she have that big of a fanbase for her own app
uhhh yeah. kwee has over a million subscribers

sffsssfsdddsdsd

she knew this was coming so shes been PUSHING her audience over there for quite some time now

thats where shes getting most of  her revenue from these days. she's barely on YouTube anymore like she used to be

which is why there was only 9K there for consuela to collect :woohoo:

Vonc2002

The way u tryna spin all this shit into some GOTCHU MOMENT :plzstop:
She still owes the money and that's not something she's gonna bypass. Her stopping her youtube profits which is IM SURE where she gets a large portion of her profits, is a huge blow. She's literally canceling her biggest source of income  :omf:
And Just because a bitch has a million youtube subscribers doesn't mean that those million people are following her over to some flop app :plzstop:

BUT we hope they do because cardi is coming after ALL her mess,  not just the youtube funds  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

united nations

April 26, 2023, 09:26:59 PM #6 Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 09:27:43 PM by make ha feel good
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 26, 2023, 09:15:49 PMThe way u tryna spin all this shit into some GOTCHU MOMENT :plzstop:

ddsdsnjsjsdn

consuela is DONE and GODsha wins !!! :cheerup:

Amazing

Afro this false narrative you're trying to paint.  :-/

It's giving Trump a bit.
 :usuresis:

united nations

Quote from: Amazing on April 26, 2023, 09:30:56 PMAfro this false narrative you're trying to paint.  :-/

It's giving Trump a bit.
perfect. build the got damn wall

Vonc2002

Quote from: Amazing on April 26, 2023, 09:30:56 PMAfro this false narrative you're trying to paint.  :-/

It's giving Trump a bit.
!!!!!
still thriving. SEE!
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
This isn't good :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

united nations

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 26, 2023, 09:34:10 PM

It's giving Trump a bit.
!!!!!
still thriving. SEE!
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
This isn't good :omf:
u may be taking my thread a tad too seriously

sfsfsfsfsf

Vonc2002

Not really, just commenting on it like I do every other thread.  My money is secure in my acct so I'm A ok  :omf:

united nations

April 26, 2023, 09:38:28 PM #12 Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 09:39:10 PM by make ha feel good
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 26, 2023, 09:38:09 PMNot really, just commenting on it like I do every other thread.  My money is secure in my acct so I'm A ok  :omf:
i know thats right

united nations

April 26, 2023, 09:42:40 PM #13 Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 09:51:04 PM by make ha feel good
GODsha did what a lot of these YouTubers are now doing

which is slowly NOT trusting all their earnings to youtube because of how it easy for their coin to get snatched or lessened there.

im sure those of you who watch youtubers reguarly have noticed this trend of moving away from youtube. but for other reasons - but all still related to their money.

only instead of moving to Patreon like most of them are now (where their fans pay for subscriptions), she was ahead of the curve with her own website/platform (where her fans pay for subscriptions)

consuela seizing youtube def isn't the end of GODsha by a long shot. she did the work necessary to secure the revenue from her followers on a platform of her own.

but i still wouldn't wanna be in her shoes having to DUCK and DODGE and HIDE everything
especially my biggest most valuable assets.

all this strategy, bank accounts in zimbabwe....

it's a lot to do over bullshit.

Cowgirl

ncnncnncnfcfc

'fro's trolling is really doing a number on y'all, huh?