Anita Baker Blocked Babyface from performing his set tonight

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, May 11, 2023, 01:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

May 11, 2023, 01:28:46 AM Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 01:31:09 AM by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean
A few singers and celebs shading her in the comments because she's apparently been rude and nasty for years.  :unsure:

https://twitter.com/babyface/status/1656471474549686272

https://twitter.com/PrettyMill1/status/1656509405565792256

BetterAngels

What it seems like is, there were technical difficulties that prevented Babyface from starting on time.  Once they fixed the issue, his time slot was almost over, so instead of Anita cutting her set shorter so Babyface could perform, Anita took the time that was allotted for her and performed.  How is she the villain?

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 11, 2023, 02:07:27 AMWhat it seems like is, there were technical difficulties that prevented Babyface from starting on time.  Once they fixed the issue, his time slot was almost over, so instead of Anita cutting her set shorter so Babyface could perform, Anita took the time that was allotted for her and performed.  How is she the villain?
Because she's known for pulling shit like this with her co headliners. She was more than two hours late and they used tech issues as an excuse lol

ophababes.

yea quee can't help technical issues

sought after self

:unbothered:

Gilgamesh.

Jill Scott quote
Quote"There's a core of me that's still Jill, of course. I'm going to be as kind as I can and as patient as I can. I still have an attitude when necessary. I still will fight if mandatory. I don't want to, of course, but it is what it is. I don't always mean fist fight, I just mean fight for my dignity and fight for my rights and my position in life."

"[I didn't punch Anita Baker in the face] That's a terrible lie. We had a disagreement, yeah. Who would [swing on Anita Baker]? Anita Baker is a hero to me. I grew up listening to her music. We just had a disagreement. She was still a hero to me that day, but it was just more than I could take so I was like, 'You know what? It's better for me to bow out and walk away.'"

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

The fact that I'm seeing stories on Twitter of people saying they encountered her and she was rude af.

Miserable self.

Justice Jackson

Yeah I love her, but this seems about right. Nita needs to clean it up, she shouldn't go out with this type of reputation.
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Jon

M-Rocka

bbbbbbb

Cheryl Lynn has hated Anita for damn near 40 years. :plzstop: