Keyshia Cole: This Is My Story Trailer

Started by Lazarus, June 02, 2023, 03:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Queen playing Frankie is so underrated. She acts downe.

STUNNA GOD

OMFGGGGGGGGGG FRANKIE DIED!!????? I don't remember this!!!!!

Kalifornia.

Marilyn

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 02, 2023, 07:59:53 PMOMFGGGGGGGGGG FRANKIE DIED!!????? I don't remember this!!!!!

Yes, July 2021 from an overdose. She looked really bad in the last footages I saw of her.  She kept saying "I don't want to live forever." She knew she was on her way out.

Kalifornia.

Marilyn

61. I'm shocked she made it that long. She was on drugs for DECADES. Keyshia's pappy was some RANDOM Mexican straight shooter in Oakland

:disgusted:

formation

June 03, 2023, 12:43:26 AM #7 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 12:48:46 AM by боец (fighter)
Quote from: Marilyn on June 02, 2023, 10:52:08 PM61. I'm shocked she made it that long. She was on drugs for DECADES. Keyshia's pappy was some RANDOM Mexican straight shooter in Oakland

i wonder if she knowingly lied on L&HH when she said she got that virgil hunter guy tested to prove he's her father

cuz that was def a light skinned black man

those DNA results she actually posted would not have come from him..not a full 50% of mexican-ish mess.
and not from her mother either. she was unambiguously black as well

she had to be lying when she said they got tested together for paternity. but why? sffssfsf
either that or she got the test from a discount bin at walgreens
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Gilgamesh.

Wait this looks good. She could have given someone to a chance to play her as an adult though lol.

formation

there's this gor i know....  :unsure:

this bitch was giving us pure R&B artistry
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Marilyn on June 02, 2023, 10:02:38 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 02, 2023, 07:59:53 PMOMFGGGGGGGGGG FRANKIE DIED!!????? I don't remember this!!!!!

Yes, July 2021 from an overdose. She looked really bad in the last footages I saw of her.  She kept saying "I don't want to live forever." She knew she was on her way out.

Marilyn

Quote from: боец (fighter) on June 03, 2023, 12:43:26 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on June 02, 2023, 10:52:08 PM61. I'm shocked she made it that long. She was on drugs for DECADES. Keyshia's pappy was some RANDOM Mexican straight shooter in Oakland

i wonder if she knowingly lied on L&HH when she said she got that virgil hunter guy tested to prove he's her father

cuz that was def a light skinned black man

those DNA results she actually posted would not have come from him..not a full 50% of mexican-ish mess.
and not from her mother either. she was unambiguously black as well

she had to be lying when she said they got tested together for paternity. but why? sffssfsf
either that or she got the test from a discount bin at walgreens

Pure mess. She has interviews lined up to promote the biopic in June. I hope an interviewer asks her what's the truth about the paternity.

ophababes.

this is late to me

i'm just not HERE for people playing themselves in a biopic. i feel like she just gon portray everything from her perspective and in a way that puts her in the best possible light, or at the very least, a light better than what the situation might have actually cast her in. i mean, its human nature... but it doesn't make for an authentic story.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ivorian oph on June 03, 2023, 12:15:49 PMthis is late to me

i'm just not HERE for people playing themselves in a biopic. i feel like she just gon portray everything from her perspective and in a way that puts her in the best possible light, or at the very least, a light better than what the situation might have actually cast her in. i mean, its human nature... but it doesn't make for an authentic story.
ffbdbdbcbdbccbcbbcbcbc

Gorl sthu and pick up a box of popeyes on your way over here for the movie night

:udontlookok:

ophababes.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 03, 2023, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 03, 2023, 12:15:49 PMthis is late to me

ffbdbdbcbdbccbcbbcbcbc

Gorl sthu and pick up a box of popeyes on your way over here for the movie night

:udontlookok:

bbvvvbvvvvvvvvv

FAGGOT do u want original recipe or the ghost pepper nugget mess