Rihanna's ANTI debuts @ #27 w/ 15k.....UK debut - 17k ..OMF it gets worse

Started by BAPHOMET., February 01, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

RekeRig

Some people keep writing "460 physical copies sold" when there were no physical copies to be had :dead: this shitty journalism

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on February 02, 2016, 02:10:47 PM
Some people keep writing "460 physical copies sold" when there were no physical copies to be had :dead: this shitty journalism
They want her to fail so bad
But it's not happening  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: SUPREME on February 02, 2016, 02:07:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on February 02, 2016, 01:43:08 PM
The Lies continues.
That article by SPIN where Grace (TIDAL rep) did all that lying about a 400k mess.

QuoteUpdate 2: Another TIDAL rep further clarified the situation: ?Of the 400K+ in global sales of ANTI via TIDAL, Billboard will only be counting US sales.?

Not it being the GLOBAL sale now. But what this hilarious is that they're basically telling on themselves with that whole 1 Million Download in the US! PLATINUM!

they're basically trying to say 460 (US) 399,540 - Rest of the World (Nigeria, Barbados etc).. How dumb do they think people are?  :kii: :kii: :kii: this just gets better and better the more they talk...ACK
this still makes no sense

She sold 400k by Saturday only on today, but her biggest marks she's only doing 125k and 13k? In the uk for the ENTIRE week?

Tidal.... Wyd.

TIDAL honestly has some of the dumbest people in the business.  Not them estimating the rest :stressed:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: G on February 02, 2016, 02:11:21 PM
They want her to fail so bad
But it's not happening  :plzstop:

!!

wow yeah

Push through Herprih with your platinum flop self.

LiiVE

its the way things work  :cheerup:
ppl love the negative. won't nobody give a fuck when her
numbers come out the next week. the era is tarnished for filth :stressed:

SUPREME

Quote from: LiiVE on February 02, 2016, 02:17:53 PM
its the way things work  :cheerup:
ppl love the negative. won't nobody give a fuck when her
numbers come out the next week. the era is tarnished for filth :stressed:
!

The numbers for her first week and 2nd week came out at the same time but of course they cling to the negative

:dead:

But in all seriousness I hope things turn around for her, even though I want her dead. I do like seeing my black girls win.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

If these dummies were actually smart, They would've posted the mess on her website or Google site. Made people sign-up for updates, then on the day of release put the album up for 3.99 and sent everyone that signed up $5 credit voucher exclusively for the site and/or album and really fucked it up.

throwintheTAL

It's a mess. They should know it's 460 in pure album sales, smh, so careless :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Now let me say this.... If ANTI came with her and Drake's sextape......

I would kinda HIT that purch' button. She needs to leak it and get those sales :everythingok: and bonus mess from Chris

yummy

vvvvv

This is gonna be Rated R Part Deux

Only difference is there's no "Rude Boy" on this album 

:udontlookok:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: SUPREME on February 02, 2016, 02:29:25 PM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 02, 2016, 02:27:14 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on February 02, 2016, 02:20:43 PMI hope things turn around for her
:uhh:
XNXNXNXNXN

Girl

I have to pretend to have a soul SOMETIMES

why? That shit I just read hurt my feelings
oof! :stressed:

but the era will fail regardless. It's damn inevitable :cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:

woo! I feel better.
rejuvenated!

CHOKE